ПиньиньbènНажмите, чтобы прослушать произношение иероглифа 笨
Ключ
Черты11
HSK Уровень4

Как писать иероглиф 笨

丿

丿

丿

Слова с иероглифом 笨

脑子笨
slow-witted

Примеры предложений с иероглифом 笨

我真是只兔子,我真是只兔子。
I really am just a dumb bunny. I really am just a dumb bunny.
出自:《疯狂动物城》|《Zootopia》
这,虫子。
Here! You witless worm!
出自:《霍比特人2:史矛革之战》|《The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug》
天哪,你比我还什么?
Oh my God. You're even dumber than I am. Excuse me?
出自:《老友记 第四季》|《Friends Season 4》
我不想抢你的锋头。
Monica, I don't want to steal your stupid thunder.
出自:《老友记 第七季》|《Friends Season 7》
你刚刚说你不想看起来很
You were saying you didn't want to seem stupid.
出自:《老友记 第九季》|《Friends Season 9》
阳光,雏菊,黄油飘香,快快把这老鼠变黄。
Sunshine, daisies, butter mellow. Turn this stupid, fat rat yellow.
出自:《哈利·波特与魔法石》|《Harry Potter and the Sorcerers Stone》
从一开始你就是对的,我真是只兔子。
And you can walk away knowing that you were right. All along. I really am just a dumb bunny.
出自:《疯狂动物城》|《Zootopia》
明蒂,你真笨,我们两人都
Oh, Mindy, you are so stupid. Oh, we are both so stupid.
出自:《老友记第一季》|《Friends Season 1》
你真是个笨蛋。没错,这就是我,我就是那么
You are an idiot. Yep, that's me. I am that stupid.
出自:《老友记第一季》|《Friends Season 1》
这不是恭维 对负鼠来说,勇敢表示
It's not a compliment. To a possum, bravery is just dumb.
出自:《冰川时代2》|《Ice Age: The Meltdown》
怎么会? 如果你很他也不会喜欢你,不是吗?
How? He wouldn't want you if you were thick, now, would he?
出自:《成长教育》|《An Education》
他们还没到那种程度。或许还有别的方法。
Even they aren't that thick. But there might be another way.
出自:《哈利波特与密室》|《Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets》
什么话?“勇敢表示”“你应该试着多逃跑”。
Do you believe her? Bravery is just dumb. Maybe you should run away more.
出自:《冰川时代2》|《Ice Age: The Meltdown》
一、二、三,哗,嗯!太美味了!爸爸!
One, two, three, hoopla! Mm! Delicious! Silly Daddy.
出自:《小猪佩奇(精选版)》|《Peppa Pig》
乔治想种一棵恐龙树!乔治!恐龙不是长在树上的。
George wants to grow a dinosaur tree! Silly George! Dinosaurs don't grow on trees.
出自:《小猪佩奇(精选版)》|《Peppa Pig》
所以你不小心留收据在这里?你有没有想到,我会这么
Oh, so you just sort of happened to leave it in here? Did it ever occur to you that I might just be that stupid?
出自:《老友记 第二季》|《Friends Season 2》
不可能的,一定是我不够聪明,我好笨,我是个美得冒泡的女人。
No that can't be it. It's really gotta be the smart thing. Oh I'm so stupid. I'm just like this incredibly pretty stupid girl.
出自:《老友记 第六季》|《Friends Season 6》
我们已经在外面两个小时了,还没看到慧星,我们可以走了吗?
Okay, we've been out here for two hours and we haven't seen any stupid comets. Can we go now?
出自:《老友记 第七季》|《Friends Season 7》
你知道却一直没有告诉我们?你只跟我们说那些恐龙的事?
You knew this and you never said anything? With all the stupid dinosaur stuff you tell us?
出自:《老友记 第八季》|《Friends Season 8》
因为你有颗坚强的心,无所畏惧,但又蠢又,像个孩子般无知。
You have a strong heart. No fear. But stupid! Ignorant like a child.
出自:《阿凡达》|《Avatar》