礼
Пиньинь:lǐНажмите, чтобы прослушать произношение иероглифа 礼
Ключ:礻
Черты:5
HSK Уровень:2
Как писать иероглиф 礼
礼
丶
㇇
丨
丶
乚
Слова с иероглифом 礼
人情礼
gift presented to strengthen interpersonal relations
军旗礼
colours salute
屈膝礼
curtsy
开镜礼
pre-shooting ceremony
告别礼
valedictory salute
行持枪礼
salute with a gun
Примеры предложений с иероглифом 礼
感谢你们出席我的毕业礼。
Thanks for being there, you guys.
出自:《摩登家庭 第六季》|《Modern Family Season 6 》
什么呀?送莫妮和钱德的乔迁礼。
What's that? Oh, it's my housewarming present for Monica and Chandler.
出自:《老友记 第十季》|《Friends Season 10》
你要说些比成年礼更糟糕的话吗?
You're gonna say something worse than the bar mitzvah remark?
出自:《绯闻女孩 第一季》|《Gossip Girl Season 1》
那样是不够的,要是她送你一个大礼,两个普通礼和一堆小礼呢?而你只送她一份礼 。
Chandler, that's not enough. I mean what if she gets you a great present, two medium presents, and a bunch of little presents? And you've just gotten her one great present?
出自:《老友记 第六季》|《Friends Season 6》
我把手机举了两个小时就为了给菲尔直播毕业礼。
I got to hold up my phone for two hours so Phil could see the graduation live.
出自:《摩登家庭 第六季》|《Modern Family Season 6 》
我们可以把这个放到迈拉桌布上,打扮成像个成年礼一样。
Well, we could put this one on a mylar tablecloth and pretend it's a bar mitzvah.
出自:《绯闻女孩 第一季》|《Gossip Girl Season 1》
那我们以后都得对伊迪丝行屈膝礼了,你高兴吗,玛丽?
So we'll all bow and curtsy to Edith. You'll enjoy that, Mary?
出自:《唐顿庄园 第六季》|《Downton Abbey Season 6》
每个迎宾礼袋中含有一张婚礼时间表,一份地图和我送的巧克力。
Okay, so each welcome bag gets a schedule of events, a map, and chocolate from me.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第十一季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 11》
那你来展示一下德国贵族的正式问候礼吧。不是这样的,艾格西。
Now do your very best in personation of a German aristocrat's formal greeting. No, Eggsy.
出自:《王牌特工:特工学院》|《Kingsman: The Secret Service》
小伙子们,欢迎,伯纳德·克拉克,抱歉,我并不知道…那就行个屈膝礼吧。
Ah! Lads, welcome. Bernard Clark. Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't... A curtsy will be fine.
出自:《遇见你之前》|《Me before you》
屈膝礼,有意思,这是乔茜,我的妻子。你好。请进,快请进。谢谢。
Curtsy. Nice one. This is Josie. My wife. Hello. Come on in. Yeah! Come in, come in. Thank you.
出自:《遇见你之前》|《Me before you》
没。谢尔顿,你给我讲讲吧?是我的错,不过我代表我们两人送了礼。
No. Sheldon, why didn't you tell me? My bad. I did send a gift from both of us.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第三季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 3》
你稍等,我去付钱,我带了些钱,他们会收过期的百货现金礼劵,对吧?
Wait here, I'll go pay. I brought some cash. And they'll take an expired Target gift card, right?
出自:《破产姐妹 第四季》|《2 Broke Girls Season 4》
妈妈,我的成年礼债券在吗?我有多少?谢谢,我可以出价2600美金,加上以色列的两颗树。
Mom? My bar Mitzvah bonds. How much do I got? Thanks. I can go $2,600 and two trees in Israel.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第一季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 1》
给你的送别礼,去杀人吧,但是别和我一起,我单独行动,明白吗?单独。
It's a good-bye gift. Go clean, but not with me. I work alone. Understand? Alone.
出自:《这个杀手不太冷》|《Léon》
刚才在买东西,我在买东西。我知道我们最近产生了一些分歧。但我们得回到正轨上来,宝贝。所以把这当成一份贵重的谢罪礼吧。 我们已经不止是偏离轨道了。
Well, I was shopping. I was shopping. I know we haven't been on the same page lately. That we just got to get back on track, baby. So consider this a way too expensive peace offering. I think we've been more than off track.
出自:《我们这一天 第一季》|《This Is Us Season 1》