ПиньиньpèngНажмите, чтобы прослушать произношение иероглифа 碰
Ключ
Черты13
HSK Уровень2

Как писать иероглиф 碰

丿

𠃍

丿

丿

Слова с иероглифом 碰

碰软钉子
be rejected tacitly
碰机会
take a chance
鸡蛋碰石头
(like) an egg striking a rock―attack sb far stronger than oneself; court destruction

Примеры предложений с иероглифом 碰

怎样?客人都没意大利面。
Well? They're not even touching the lasagna.
出自:《老友记 第四季》|《Friends Season 4》
有这么多玩具每个小孩都会很开心的,而你却都不它们。
Any kid would be so happy to have these, and you barely even touched them.
出自:《房间》|《Room》
不要任何东西。
Don't touch anything.
出自:《破产姐妹 第五季》|《2 Broke Girls Season 5》
伊莉亚都不让乳母他们。
Elia wouldn't let the wet nurse touch them.
出自:《权力的游戏 第四季》|《Game of Thrones Season 4》
哪怕只稍稍一下都是致命的。
Even momentary flesh contact with the exposed strip is fatal.
出自:《采访》|《The Interview》
乔伊,不要。我很疑惑啊!!!
Joy. Don't touch it! I'm so confused!
出自:《老友记 第十季》|《Friends Season 10》
了那个大屁股了。
He touched the butt.
出自:《海底总动员》|《Finding Nemo》
不要它,你会弄坏的。
Don't touch that. You'll soil it.
出自:《飞屋环游记》|《Up》
你们或许也过会毛手毛脚的钢琴老师吧。
Yeah, you probably also had the piano teacher with the wandering hands.
出自:《老友记 第九季》|《Friends Season 9》
妈妈?我们可以帮你吗?不行,佩奇,你不可以乱电脑知道吗。乔治,你也是。不可以乱电脑。
Mummy? Can we help you work? No, Peppa. You mustn't touch the computer. And George, you mustn't touch the computer, either.
出自:《100天养成流利口语》|《Get fluent spoken English in 100 days》
哈利,你知不知道奇洛教授为什么禁不起你他?
Harry, do you know why Professor Quirrell couldn't bear to have you touch him?
出自:《哈利·波特与魔法石》|《Harry Potter and the Sorcerers Stone》
我干嘛她?她浑身布满了飞机细菌。
Why would I touch her? She's covered with airplane germs.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第四季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 4》
你在店里有吉他吗?有吗?没有。
Did you touch any of the guitars while you were there? Did you? No.
出自:《老友记 第五季》|《Friends Season 5》
真的? 但不表示我想你。
You mean it? Sid. Sid. That doesn't mean ''want to touch.''
出自:《冰川时代2》|《Ice Age: The Meltdown》
妈妈?我们可以帮你吗?不行,佩琪,你不可以乱电脑知道吗。乔治,你也是。不可以乱电脑。
Mummy? Can we help you work? No, Peppa! You mustn't touch the computer. And George, you mustn't touch the computer, either.
出自:《小猪佩奇 第一季》|《Peppa Pig Season 1》
它会疼吗? 没事,不,别碰。
Does it hurt when I touch it? That's okay. No. No touching.
出自:《超能陆战队》|《Big Hero 6》
你敢我,就等着下巴被揍烂吧。
Touch me, and the only thing you're gonna feel is a broken jaw.
出自:《银河护卫队2》|《Guardians of the Galaxy 2》
我怎么会让那个老色鬼我,他闻起来像死猫。
You think I'd let that old lecher put his hands on me? He smells like a dead cat.
出自:《权力的游戏 第四季》|《Game of Thrones Season 4》
我觉得非常的适当,乡下不到像城里那么多些各色各样的人。
I find it perfectly adequate. Even if society is a little less varied than in town.
出自:《傲慢与偏见》|《Pride & Prejudice》
真的?你会怎么办,菲比?例如“脏手少我的馊水”?
Really? So what would you say, Pheebs? Stuff like: Keep your mitts off my grub?
出自:《老友记 第五季》|《Friends Season 5》