疼
Пиньинь:téngНажмите, чтобы прослушать произношение иероглифа 疼
Ключ:疒
Черты:10
HSK Уровень:2
Как писать иероглиф 疼
疼
丶
一
丿
丶
㇀
丿
㇇
㇏
丶
丶
Слова с иероглифом 疼
关节疼
ache in joints
Примеры предложений с иероглифом 疼
然后我问她她不觉得疼吗,她说:“疼是哪一块肌肉?”然后呢?马斯格雷夫。
So I asked her if she felt pain, and she said: Which one's pain? Then what happened? Musgrave.
出自:《神探夏洛克 第四季》|《Sherlock Season 4》
味道是不太对,还弄疼我的烂牙了。
Oh, yeah, that is not quite right. And it hit my dead tooth.
出自:《破产姐妹 第三季》|《2 Broke Girls Season 3》
我的头好疼,我此生第一次这么累。
My head hurts and I'm more tired than ever.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第十季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 10》
艾瑞卡,你是不是不舒服?有一点。可能是我吃多了。我的胃一直有点疼,每隔几分钟就疼一下。
Erica, are you okay? Yeah, you know, maybe I ate too much. I keep getting these stomachaches. They come and go every few minutes.
出自:《老友记 第十季》|《Friends Season 10》
嗨,大夫,我的胳膊疼,你能帮我修理一下吗?
Hey, doctor, my arm hurts. Can you fix it for me?
出自:《老友记 第十季》|《Friends Season 10》
你们俩干吗呢?快来试试!我一点儿都不疼!!
What are you guys doing? Try it. I can't feel a thing.
出自:《老友记 第十季》|《Friends Season 10》
我碰它会疼吗? 没事,不,别碰。
Does it hurt when I touch it? That's okay. No. No touching.
出自:《超能陆战队》|《Big Hero 6》
疼。抱歉。我刚看到了弗兰西斯。他好像很焦躁。
That hurts. Sorry. I saw Francis out there. He seems on edge.
出自:《纸牌屋 第五季》|《House of Cards Season 5》
你状况如何?我胸口好疼,可能肋骨断了,你怎么样?
What's your status? My chest hurts. I have broken my ribs. How are you?
出自:《火星救援》|《The Martian》
这只螃蟹钳住爷爷的手指了。好疼。真是调皮的螃蟹。
The crab is pinching Grandpa Pig's finger. Ouch. Naughty, Mr. Crab.
出自:《粉红猪小妹 第二季》|《Peppa Pig Season 2》
脊柱受伤,胸骨断裂,锁骨粉碎,肝穿孔,头还疼得要命。
Lacerated spinal column, cracked sternum, shattered collarbone, perforated liver, one hell of a headache.
出自:《美国队长2》|《Captain America: The Winter Soldier》
关节疼,骨头变脆,肌肉退化,心脏的跳动也不如从前强健了。
Joints ache, bones and muscles are weaker, the heart doesn't beat with the same power it once did.
出自:《纸牌屋 第三季》|《House of Cards Season 3》
算了,还是让贝丝死于心脏病比较好,行了,不会疼的,我保证。
No, it's better to let Beth die of a heart attack. Enough. This won't hurt. I promise.
出自:《疑犯追踪 第四季》|《Person of Interest Season 4》
我不管这多让人肉疼,我不管这有多具争议性,你们的职责就是找出办法。
I don't care how much it hurts. I don't care how controversial it is. Your job is to find a way.
出自:《纸牌屋 第三季》|《House of Cards Season 3》
你骗了我,你没喊一。那也不疼啊,不是吗 ?
You tricked me. You didn't say one. It didn't hurt, did it?
出自:《生活大爆炸 第十季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 10》
当然,我们人类是浮躁,愚蠢的存在,好了伤疤忘了疼,生来就热衷自我毁灭。
Of course, we are fickle stupid beings with poor memories and a great gift for self-destruction.
出自:《饥饿游戏3:嘲笑鸟(下)》|《The Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 2》
会有多疼啊?只是一块小小皮肤样本,你也看过我给自己取样本的样子了。
How much will it hurt? It's just a tiny skin sample. You saw me do it to myself.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第十季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 10》
你感觉怎么样了?我胃疼,恶寒,嘴巴里的味道怪怪的,吞口水都疼,我看东西还有点重影。是的。我也好多了。
How are you feeling? My stomach aches, I got the chills, my mouth tastes weird, it hurts to swallow, and I've got a little double vision. Yeah. I'm feeling better, too.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第十一季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 11》
兔小姐被理查德的一个玩具绊到了。哦,脚踝好疼,我还可以单脚跳去工作。
Miss rabbit has tripped over one of Richard's toys. Oh, my ankle. I can still hop to work.
出自:《100天养成流利口语》|《Get fluent spoken English in 100 days》
这次,我是,来真的,吉姆·麦凯,好疼[运动节目主持人]!我要调整一下这些弹簧。
This time for real. Jim McKay, that hurts. I'm gonna just adjust these springs.
出自:《摩登家庭 第六季》|《Modern Family Season 6 》