ПиньиньfēngНажмите, чтобы прослушать произношение иероглифа 疯
Ключ
Черты9
HSK Уровень5

Как писать иероглиф 疯

丿

丿

丿

Слова с иероглифом 疯

羊羔疯
epilepsy; falling sickness

Примеры предложений с иероглифом 疯

帽子!帽子,等等!我不是帽子。你当然是,你是帽子,我认识你的时候你就是。
Hatter! Hatter. Wait. I am no hatter. Of course you are. You're the Hatter. Or you will be at least when I knew you.
出自:《爱丽丝梦游仙境2:镜中奇遇记》|《Alice Through the Looking Glass》
了。
You're crazy.
出自:《泰坦尼克号》|《Titanic》
了吗?
Are you crazy?
出自:《怪兽大学》|《Monsters University》
都觉得他了。
They thought he was crazy.
出自:《明日边缘》|《Edge of Tomorrow》
宝宝想肉想了。
So the baby is totally craving meat.
出自:《老友记 第四季》|《Friends Season 4》
你一定觉得我了。
You must think I'm demented.
出自:《实习生》|《The Intern》
了?我不愿意。
Are you insane? No way.
出自:《冰川时代2》|《Ice Age: The Meltdown》
不行!老板会收拾我…不行!你了吗杰瑞德?你了。滚蛋。
No! My boss would have my ass... N.O.! You crazy, Jared? Get lost. Fuck you.
出自:《大空头》|《The Big Short》
了不成?过来,马修…
Are you insane? Come here, Marcel. Come on.
出自:《老友记第一季》|《Friends Season 1》
了吗?!
Are you out of your mind?
出自:《摩登家庭 第六季》|《Modern Family Season 6 》
没人关心你要坐在哪,你又不
Nobody cares where you're going to sit. You're not crazy.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第二季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 2》
你觉得我了,对吗?失去了理智?
You imagine I have gone mad, do you? Lost my way?
出自:《西部世界 第一季》|《Westworld Season 1》
不,大多数都发了
No. Most of you go insane.
出自:《西部世界 第一季》|《Westworld Season 1》
帽子不会随便为一个爱丽丝舍弃自我的。
The Hatter would not have given himself up just for any Alice.
出自:《爱丽丝梦游仙境》|《Alice in Wonderland》
帽子,拜托,你必须回到家人身边。
Hatter, please. You must go back to your family.
出自:《爱丽丝梦游仙境2:镜中奇遇记》|《Alice Through the Looking Glass》
天啊,真人秀还真没错;新娘都了。
Boy, reality TV is right; brides are crazy.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第十一季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 11》
帽子成疯子了。是疯子成疯帽子了。是帽子疯了。是疯子疯了。他了。
The Hatter's the matter. Or the matter of the Hatter. The former. No, The latter. He's mad.
出自:《爱丽丝梦游仙境2:镜中奇遇记》|《Alice Through the Looking Glass》
是我了还是这真的很配?
Am I crazy or does this totally go?
出自:《老友记 第七季》|《Friends Season 7》
这绒毛球了,我们撤。
That ball of fluff got a screw loose. Let's get out of here.
出自:《爱宠大机密》|《The Secret Life of Pets》
谢尔顿,你得学会开车。不能再这样下去了。
Sheldon, you need to learn how to drive. This madness has to stop.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第二季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 2》