ПиньиньНажмите, чтобы прослушать произношение иероглифа 理
Ключ
Черты11
HSK Уровень2

Как писать иероглиф 理

𠃍

Слова с иероглифом 理

理寸头
have one's hair cropped short

Примеры предложений с иероглифом 理

她说什么了?她没有我们。
What did she say? She didn't respond.
出自:《网络谜踪》|《Searching》
知道吗,吉塔,拉维说得在
No, Gita. Ravi has a point, you know?
出自:《少年派的奇幻漂流》|《Life of Pi》
对,奈森•霍克,匹兹堡钢铁大亨。
Nathan Hockley. That's right. Pittsburgh steel tycoon.
出自:《泰坦尼克号》|《Titanic》
我懒得你们。他没否定哎,看来我们猜得越来越靠谱儿了。
I'm walking away from you now. That wasn't a no. Yeah, I think we're getting close.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第三季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 3》
获理赔的人是谁? 我想应该是个姓霍克的人。
Can you tell me who the claimant was, Rose? I should imagine someone named Hockley.
出自:《泰坦尼克号》|《Titanic》
我给你看样东西,但如果你告诉谢尔顿他可能就再也不会我了。
I'm gonna show you something, but if you ever told Sheldon he'd probably never speak to me again.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第7季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 7》
听好了,我现在没空你,我的交货时间到了,回家去,我们回头再说。
Look, I cannot do this right now, okay, I've got a deadline, would you just go home, I'll talk to you later.
出自:《老友记 第三季》|《Friends Season 3》
你知道我为什么这么做吗,星“嚼”?我懒得你。因为我想这么做。智障。
You know why I did it, Star-Munch? I'm not gonna answer to Star-Munch. I did it because I wanted to! Dick.
出自:《银河护卫队2》|《Guardians of the Galaxy 2》
我可以帮你理发。你不是诺费奥先生,我的头发一般是诺费奥先生的。你信得过这家伙吗?
I can cut it for you. You're not Mr. D'Onofrio. I get my hair cut by Mr. D'Onofrio. You believe this guy?
出自:《生活大爆炸 第五季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 5》