ПиньиньbàoНажмите, чтобы прослушать произношение иероглифа 爆
Ключ
Черты19
HSK Уровень6

Как писать иероглиф 爆

丿

丿

𠃍

丿

丿

Слова с иероглифом 爆

刷爆一张信用卡
max out a credit card

Примеры предложений с иероглифом 爆

这真是尴尬到
Well, this is super awkward.
出自:《破产姐妹 第四季》|《2 Broke Girls Season 4》
这真是尴尬到了。
This is super awkward.
出自:《破产姐妹 第四季》|《2 Broke Girls Season 4》
她肥了,是很好笑啦。
She's huge. It was funny.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第六季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 6》
帮个忙,怎么都好,让我了你。
Do me a favor, lean or, put your head right here.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第三季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 3》
知道每天走进办公室看着那些年轻人觉得他弱了。
And know that every day, he goes into the office and looks at the young men, and feels like, somehow, he got suckered!
出自:《遇见你之前》|《Me before you》
天啊,你居然还暗爽。暗爽到啊。
Oh, my God. You're loving this. To my bones.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第六季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 6》
那晚我们的确是嗨了全场。绝对啊。
We did raise the roof that night. Yeah, we totally did.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第九季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 9》
我要杀了那些狗杂种们,他们的头。
I want to kill those sons of bitches. Blow their fucking heads off.
出自:《这个杀手不太冷》|《Léon》
呃。那我坐在这还戴着这东西岂不是弱了?
Oh. Don't I look silly sitting here wearing this?
出自:《生活大爆炸 第五季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 5》
我就知道你是个服务员。你的店烂了,我刚在乳制品货架后做爱了。
Oh, I knew you were a waitress. Your store sucks! I just had sex in your dairy department.
出自:《破产姐妹 第四季》|《2 Broke Girls Season 4》
浪费时间,亚马逊都有无人飞机外送了,我们只有这台基的自行车。
Waste of time. Amazon's got drones, and we've got one gay bike.
出自:《破产姐妹 第四季》|《2 Broke Girls Season 4》
再配上“宾”就更别提了,它是个蠢到的非名字。
And then, you put it together with Bing and forget about it. It's a stupid, stupid, non-name.
出自:《老友记 第四季》|《Friends Season 4》
那又怎样?要是我在你面前被子弹了头,会怎样?不会怎样。
So what? What's it to you if I end up with a bullet in the head? Nothing.
出自:《这个杀手不太冷》|《Léon》
我靠,这也太过分了,哈利。你把他头都了,这有点过了,不是吗?
Fucking hell. That's ring, Harry. You blew up his head? It's a bit much, isn't it?
出自:《王牌特工:特工学院》|《Kingsman: The Secret Service》
他说得对,你让位吧,你的演讲让那个无聊到的人感觉像大热电视剧一样有趣。
He's right, move it along. You make that boring crock guy look like a sweeps episode of "Empire."
出自:《破产姐妹 第五季》|《2 Broke Girls Season 5》
他不但还是不跟我说话。还会这么瞪着你。并做这么个动作试图把你的脑子弄
Not only is he still not talking to me, but there's this thing he does where he stares at you and tries to get your brain to explode.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第一季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 1》
他肯定会去什么地方的。不对。虚无知地吗?那是个地方。我们去过。烂了。
He must be going somewhere. No, no. Knowhere? It's a place. We've been there. It sucks.
出自:《复仇者联盟3:无限战争》|《Avengers: Infinity War》
你听他写了什么,"我看到你们在漫画店的演出,你们屌了。"然后还有一张笑脸的动图像,嗨到要掀了房顶一样。
So, listen to what he wrote. I saw you play at the comic book store. You guys rock. And then there's a animated smiley face raising the roof like this.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第九季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 9》