烂
Пиньинь:lànНажмите, чтобы прослушать произношение иероглифа 烂
Ключ:火
Черты:9
HSK Уровень:5
Как писать иероглиф 烂
烂
丶
丿
丿
丶
丶
丿
一
一
一
Слова с иероглифом 烂
烂家具
shabby furniture
把烂苹果剔出去
pick out the rotten apples
Примеры предложений с иероглифом 烂
我决定回家反省这个烂主意。
I'm going home to bask in the triumph of my Central Park idea.
出自:《老友记 第五季》|《Friends Season 5》
她答应了,好烂的戏,伙计,烂。
She said yes. She said yes. Awful play, man.
出自:《老友记第一季》|《Friends Season 1》
亲爱的,把烂笑话留给我吧。
Honey, leave the terrible jokes to me.
出自:《老友记 第九季》|《Friends Season 9》
好了,你们一定要逼我说吗?这实在很烂!在这里真是烂,这份工作真是烂!
All right, look, you want me to say it? This sucks. Being here sucks. This work sucks!
出自:《老友记 第九季》|《Friends Season 9》
你敢碰我,就等着下巴被揍烂吧。
Touch me, and the only thing you're gonna feel is a broken jaw.
出自:《银河护卫队2》|《Guardians of the Galaxy 2》
我没有什么好对他道歉的。我就跟你说这是烂主意。
I have nothing to apologize for. I told you this was a bad idea.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第十一季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 11》
天哪,你好烂,帕什米纳怎么会是小毯子。
Oh my gosh, that was so lame. Like a pajmena could be a rug.
出自:《老友记 第六季》|《Friends Season 6》
看吧。我只身到此,因我不愿看到你烂在牢房。
Look. I'm only here because I don't wanna see you rotting in a prison cell.
出自:《血战钢锯岭》|《Hacksaw Ridge》
我就知道你是个服务员。你的店烂爆了,我刚在乳制品货架后做爱了。
Oh, I knew you were a waitress. Your store sucks! I just had sex in your dairy department.
出自:《破产姐妹 第四季》|《2 Broke Girls Season 4》
拜托我没像罗斯那么烂。我抗议,画图猜字事件呢?
Please. I'm not as bad as Ross. Oh, I beg to differ. The Pictionary incident?
出自:《老友记第一季》|《Friends Season 1》
我们把一堆这样卖不掉的烂债券重新包装成担保债务凭证。担保债务凭证?没错。
We just repackage it with a bunch of other shit that didn't sell and put it into a CDO. A CDO? Yes. A CDO.
出自:《大空头》|《The Big Short》
好吧。每次我俩上床时……门都没有。刚才你说到拉杰床上功夫相当烂。
Okay. Well, whenever you and I were in bed... Howard, get out. Not a chance. So, you were telling us how Raj was terrible in bed.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第十季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 10》
我们要到哪里去呀?最好不要什么烂地方。不!那真的很酷耶。
So, where are we going? It better not be anyplace dumb. No. It's really cool.
出自:《狮子王》|《The Lion King》
我一直是个烂人。我也是,但还不迟,我们能成为一支坚强队伍,只要我们团结合作
I've been a real jerk. So have I. But it's not too late. We could be a great team. We just need to start working together.
出自:《怪兽大学》|《Monsters University》
我了解到,不像莱纳德,他们都是各自领域的权威人物。你个烂人。
I understand that, unlike Leonard, they're at the top of their respective fields. Boy, you suck.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第二季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 2》
《英雄》的剧情一季比一季烂,到结尾时,观众还感到庆幸呢。
Heroes gradually lowered the quality season by season till we were grateful it ended.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第六季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 6》
我只收到一个烂钥匙环,拜托,我那时住在纸箱里耶,连钥匙都没有。
All I got was a lousy key chain. And by that time I was living in a box. I didn't have keys.
出自:《老友记 第五季》|《Friends Season 5》
我没有告诉任何人,没和任何人分享我的感受,我只让它们烂在自己心里。
And I didn't tell anyone or share with anyone these feelings and I just held them in and let them fester.
出自:《王力宏牛津大学演讲》|《Leehom Wang Speech at Oxford》
我很糟糕,非常非常糟,我是个烂人,“才不是呢,钱德,我们还是爱你”。
I mean, I'm a very bad person. I'm a very, very bad person. I'm a horrible person. No you're not, Chandler. We still love you, Chandler.
出自:《老友记 第四季》|《Friends Season 4》
“好吧,我尽力了”,你应该用这句当你自传的书名。有人被损得皮焦肉烂啦。
"All right, I tried." That should be the title of your autobiography. Ooh, a second-degree burn.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第十季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 10》