ПиньиньpāopàoНажмите, чтобы прослушать произношение иероглифа 泡
Ключ
Черты8
HSK Уровень6

Как писать иероглиф 泡

丿

𠃌

𠃍

Слова с иероглифом 泡

泡方便面
make instant noodles
豆腐泡
beancurd puff
白炽灯泡
incandescent bulb
闪光灯泡
flashbulb
泡妞儿高手
pickup artist

Примеры предложений с иероглифом 泡

你没办法教别人怎么女人,所以我跟钱德出去老是不到女人。我在这里耶。
Hey well, you can't teach someone to be good with women. You know, that's why I never had any luck with Chandler. I'm right here.
出自:《老友记 第七季》|《Friends Season 7》
你为什么不直接让我去夜店?
Why didn't you just send me prowling round nightclubs?
出自:《成长教育》|《An Education》
没什么大不了的,我咖啡的时候没牛奶了。
It's not a big deal. I was making coffee and I ran out of milk.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第二季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 2》
你怎么人家?你连说话都不敢。我用眼神跟她交流。
Working it? You can't even talk to her. I talk with my eyes.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第六季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 6》
他说得有道理,你们太常咖啡馆了。
I think he's right. You guys hang out at the coffeehouse way too much.
出自:《老友记 第五季》|《Friends Season 5》
又该你问了。我去撒尿。
It's your turn again. I'm gonna take a piss.
出自:《行尸走肉 第四季》|《The Walking Dead S4》
你不会觉得他是那种会在酒吧里女人的男人。
Now, I know what you're thinking, Chandler's not the type of guy who just goes to bars and makes out with girls.
出自:《老友记 第七季》|《Friends Season 7》
你怎么可以这么对我,你明知道我她好一阵子了。
How could you do that to me? You know I've been working it with Alex for weeks.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第六季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 6》
你是对的,他的确不是那种在酒吧里女人的男人。
And you're right, Chandler's not the type of guy who just goes to bars and makes out with girls.
出自:《老友记 第七季》|《Friends Season 7》
万一她对托儿所员工的喜爱胜过我们怎么办?她对肥皂泡的喜爱已经胜过我们了。
What if she likes the people who work there more than us? She already likes soap bubbles more than us.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第十季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 10》
别这样嘛,拜托,相信我,他肯定是在你。
Don't be like that. Come on, trust me, he's hitting on you.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第六季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 6》
六个月前,你还因为了太多泡泡浴被我们带去看皮肤科医生。
Six months ago, we took you to the dermatologist for taking too many bubble baths.
出自:《摩登家庭 第八季》|《Modern Family Season 8》
你能不能别再跟他一起出去?就是你跟他一起去女人…
All right, would you mind just not going out with him again? Okay, just the idea of you and he and all these women, it's just...
出自:《老友记 第七季》|《Friends Season 7》
我不知道里面是什么原料,只是些干调味粉,不太好,现在要四分钟。
I dunno what's in there. Those are just some dried flavoring powder, not good. They now need to soak for 4 minutes.
出自:《中餐速成》|《Chinese Food Made Easy》
求求你,两分钟,我一定能宰掉一条龙,我会立大功,搞不好还得到妞。
Please, two minutes. I'll kill a dragon. My life will get infinitely better. I might even get a date.
出自:《驯龙高手》|《How to Train Your Dragon》
然后看着她被自称是电影《比弗利拜金狗》编剧的男人给走了。
Meanwhile, she leaves with a guy who claims he wrote Beverly Hills Chihuahua.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第六季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 6》
连小的时候,别的女生都会来参加我的茶会,我的空气最好喝。
I mean even when I was little, I mean the girls brought their dollies to my tea party, I served the best air.
出自:《老友记 第四季》|《Friends Season 4》
我相信他只是在装高冷难。这太奇怪了,我们昨晚聊得可开心了。
I'm sure he's just playing hard to get. It's just weird. We had such a great time last night.
出自:《摩登家庭 第八季》|《Modern Family Season 8》
如果我不小心把番茄汤撒到衣服上怎么办,我必须回家来换结果发现没有水来洗衣粉吗?
What if I spill tomato soup on my shirt and have to come home to change only to find there's no water for an enzyme soak?
出自:《生活大爆炸 第四季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 4》
你喜欢跟我。亲爱的,我不是喜欢泡澡,我是喜欢看全身湿答答的裸体女人。
Wait, you like them with me. Honey, it's not the bath I enjoy, it's the wet, naked lady.
出自:《老友记 第八季》|《Friends Season 8》