ПиньиньzhānНажмите, чтобы прослушать произношение иероглифа 沾
Ключ
Черты8
HSK Уровень7

Как писать иероглиф 沾

𠃍

Слова с иероглифом 沾

利润均沾
equal share of profits
沾上水
get wet
沾上泥
be stained with mud
投了个三不沾
shoot an air ball

Примеры предложений с иероглифом 沾

第一步,先把棍子在里面。接着,吸好大一口气,再吹出气。泡泡。
First, dip the stick in the mixture. Then, take a big breath and blow. Bubble.
出自:《粉红猪小妹 第二季》|《Peppa Pig Season 2》
你鞋子上着一个套套。
You have a condom stuck to your shoe.
出自:《摩登家庭 第七季》|《Modern Family Season 7》
我知道怎么让乔治可以吹泡泡。先把棍子拿起来 ,再向四周挥一挥。泡泡!
I know a way George can make bubbles. Dip the stick in the mixture, then lift it up and wave it around. Bubble.
出自:《粉红猪小妹 第二季》|《Peppa Pig Season 2》
乔治,现在该你吹了!先把棍子在里面,拿起来,吸一口气,再吹出气!
George, now it's your turn. Dip the stick in the mixture, hold it up, take a big breath, and blow.
出自:《粉红猪小妹 第二季》|《Peppa Pig Season 2》
碳粉很脏,会到手指,引发夜盲症。
The carbon, it's messy, I mean it gets on your fingers and causes, the night blindness.
出自:《老友记 第三季》|《Friends Season 3》
怎么了?你裤子上也到了。干脆丢掉算了。
What? You've got some on your pants. I'll just throw them out.
出自:《老友记 第三季》|《Friends Season 3》
不可思议,你们怎么知道?你嘴唇上到墨水。
Okay, that's amazing. How did you know that? You got ink on your lip.
出自:《老友记 第五季》|《Friends Season 5》
你嘴上了点东西。这回我自己擦吧,抱歉。
Oh, you have a little something... Oh, I'll get it this time. Oh, excuse me.
出自:《摩登家庭 第六季》|《Modern Family Season 6 》
我觉得还是不了吧,你可能会上,坏习惯。我又成功!
I'm not sure that's such a good idea. You might cement in some bad habits. I did it again!
出自:《摩登家庭 第六季》|《Modern Family Season 6 》
在海牙国际法庭审判我之前,你们也许该看看自己身上有没有着血。
Before you all start grabbing bricks to stone me at The Hague, you might wanna check your own hands for blood.
出自:《敢死队3》|《The Expendables 3》
那个灵媒衣服上了一堆食物,她连自己何时张嘴都预测不到,更别说你的人生了。
That psychic had food all down her blouse. She couldn't predict her mouth opening, let alone your life.
出自:《破产姐妹 第五季》|《2 Broke Girls Season 5》
他这是做什么?艾蜜莉觉得罗斯的家具会上瑞秋的虱子吗?乔伊,别激动。
What is he doing? What, Emily, thinks Ross's furniture has got Rachel cootie? Calm down Joey.
出自:《老友记 第五季》|《Friends Season 5》
莱纳德,这些租赁的礼服早已被上百个满身臭汗的陌生人穿过,我连到自己的汗都讨厌,陌生人的汗不是更要命吗?
Leonard, these rental tuxedos have been worn by hundreds of sweaty strangers. I don't like my own sweat touching my skin, how do you think I feel about theirs?
出自:《生活大爆炸 第五季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 5》
如果你屠杀这么纯洁的生灵,那么从它的血上你嘴唇的那一刻起,你就半生半死啦,余生受到诅咒。
You've slain something so pure that for the moment the blood touches your lips, you will have a half-life, a cursed life.
出自:《哈利·波特与魔法石》|《Harry Potter and the Sorcerers Stone》
上了一点点泥。所以我们把它洗了。但是洗的时候出了一点问题,对不起,爸爸。
It's got a bit muddy. So we washed it. And it all went a bit wrong. Sorry, Daddy.
出自:《小猪佩奇 第三季》|《Peppa Pig Season 3》
上了一点点泥。所以我们把它洗了。但是洗的时候出了一点问题,对不起,爸爸。
It's got a bit muddy. So we wash it. And it all went a bit wrong. Sorry, Daddy.
出自:《100天养成流利口语》|《Get fluent spoken English in 100 days》
现在我要把它们做成肉丸,有个窍门就是把手润湿,因为这样在你捏肉丸时肉就不会在手上了。
And you can see the meat is all lovely and tenderized. Now I'm going to make these into meatballs, so a good trick is to wet your hands, because that means that the meat mixture doesn't stick to your hands when you're moulding them.
出自:《中餐速成》|《Chinese Food Made Easy》
不,但这对小宝贝一旦地就属于我了,我就要穿着它们在好莱坞大道徘徊,好让它们物有所值,美啦,美啦,美啦。
No. Once these puppies touch the ground they're mine, and I'll have to wear them walking up and down Hollywood Boulevard in order to pay them off. Pretty, pretty, pretty.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第四季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 4》
"周六,3月3号。7点5分,开会。7点6分,主席的眼睛里了洗发水。7点7分,散会。"。
"Saturday, March 3rd. 0705, meeting called to order. 0706, president gets shampoo in eye. 0707, meeting adjourned."
出自:《生活大爆炸 第十一季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 11》
我拿了信!给我一张没番茄酱的纸巾你会死吗?走开!你那边够宽敞了!不,搬走,你都40岁了!
I got the mail. Would it have killed you to give me one without ketchup on it? Move! You have room! No, move out! You're 40!
出自:《摩登家庭 第六季》|《Modern Family Season 6 》