ПиньиньqiúНажмите, чтобы прослушать произношение иероглифа 求
Ключ
Черты7
HSK Уровень2

Как писать иероглиф 求

丿

Слова с иероглифом 求

求未知数
seek for the unknown
求解放
strive for liberation
求公分母
find a common denominator
求进步
strive for further progress
求大于供
demand exceeds supply

Примеры предложений с иероглифом 求

你烦她吧,就当为了我。
Please pester her. Please, for me.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第五季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 5》
你别走,我们家至少需要一个大人。
Please stay. We need at least one adult in this household.
出自:《摩登家庭 第六季》|《Modern Family Season 6 》
你是来打算我对你开恩的吧。
Please tell me you're going to appeal to my humanity.
出自:《复仇者联盟》|《The Avengers》
我当初你别死。许愿需谨慎啊。
I wanted you not to be dead. Yeah, well, be careful what you wish for.
出自:《神探夏洛克 第三季》|《Sherlock Season 3》
谁觉得是我发暗号给罗斯他的?请举手。
Please. Okay, anyone in this room think that I would actually send Ross begging symbols, please show of hands.
出自:《老友记 第八季》|《Friends Season 8》
你主动来找我。是你我。我告诉你。
You came here. You asked me. I'm telling you.
出自:《纸牌屋 第五季》|《House of Cards Season 5》
你我不想失去这种感觉,我不想忘记。
Please I don't want that to go away. I don't want to forget.
出自:《海底总动员》|《Finding Nemo》
你让我告诉他吧。我不知道行不行啊,我答应了霍华德的。
Oh, please let me tell him. I don't know, I kind of promised Howard.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第四季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 4》
妈妈并不太喜欢在家养鸡,我拼命她。
My mom wasn't crazy about us raising chickens. But I begged and pleaded.
出自:《怦然心动》|《Flipped》
求你了,你听我说。我求你了。帮帮我……帮帮我……
Please. Please listen to me. I'm begging you. Just help me. Help.
出自:《纸牌屋 第四季》|《House of Cards Season 4》
这真是不能忍受,我的侄子究竟向你过婚没有?
This is not to be borne. Has my nephew made you an offer of marriage?
出自:《傲慢与偏见》|《Pride & Prejudice》
你别逼我让座,我很想知道这段感情潜力股有没有可能成功。
Please don't make me move. I just want to see where this goes.
出自:《女孩成长记 第一季》|《Girl Meets World Season 1》
您了,别。娼妇,你怎么敢跟我说爱?
Please, no. Whore. How dare you speak to me of love?
出自:《马可波罗 第一季》|《Marco Polo Season 1》
你先吻我的。是你我的。你发暗号给我。
You know you kissed me first. What? What? You were begging me to kiss you. You were sending me signals all over the place.
出自:《老友记 第八季》|《Friends Season 8》
很好。至少我努力在戒。你别缠着我了。
Good. At least I'm trying to get clean. Please leave me alone.
出自:《纸牌屋 第五季》|《House of Cards Season 5》
你知道吗?别谈了。告诉我,我是怎么你的。
You know what? You know what? Rachel, just drop it. No please, show me how I begged you.
出自:《老友记 第八季》|《Friends Season 8》
对我来说意义重大。那我们能谈一谈吗?老爷?您了。
It means a great deal to me. Then, can we talk about it, My Lord? Please?
出自:《唐顿庄园 第四季》|《Downton Abbey Season 4》
我在你帮忙,如果我能为她哥哥做点事,或许她会回到我身旁。
Look, I'm asking a favor here. You know, I'm thinking if I do this for her brother, maybe Angela will come back to me.
出自:《老友记第一季》|《Friends Season 1》
我了解襄阳城,我了解宋朝,我所说的能救很多人,而我只想您救一个人。
I know the Walled City. I know the Song court. My words can save so many lives. All I ask is that you save one.
出自:《马可波罗 第一季》|《Marco Polo Season 1》
莎拉?邓菲太太。那是啤酒吗?不是我的,你别告诉我爸妈。
Sarah? Mrs. Dunphy. Is that a beer? It's not mine. Please don't tell my parents.
出自:《摩登家庭 第八季》|《Modern Family Season 8》