ПиньиньbàngНажмите, чтобы прослушать произношение иероглифа 棒
Ключ
Черты12
HSK Уровень5

Как писать иероглиф 棒

丿

丿

Слова с иероглифом 棒

轻击棒
putter
碳精棒
carbon stick/rod
魔术棒
magic wand; wand
棒小伙子
strong young man
阴极棒
cathode bar
蛇形棒
snake
高尔夫球棒
golf club
绞盘棒
capstan bar
验孕棒
pregnancy test kit
曲棍球棒
hockey stick
卫生棉棒
Q-tip
功课棒
excellent in study
安全棒
safety (control) rod; scram rod
研磨棒
grinding rod
接地棒
earth bar/rod
舞枪弄棒
brandish spears and cudgels
抡枪使棒
swing spears and sticks

Примеры предложений с иероглифом 棒

怎么样?非常
What do you think? Beautifully done.
出自:《林来疯》|《Linsanity》
气氛一定非常
The atmosphere must be unbelievable.
出自:《大卫·贝克汉姆:探索未知之境》|《David Beckham: Into the Unknown》
我今天是仙女公主。我是巫婆,我还有一根魔法呢。我也有一根魔法
I'm a little fairy princess. I'm a witch. And I've got a magic wand. I've got a magic wand, too.
出自:《100天养成流利口语》|《Get fluent spoken English in 100 days》
我们有个更的惊喜给你给你。一个超级的尤克里里琴。太酷了。
We have a much better surprise for you. Here. A Super Mega Ukulele. Wo-Wow. Cool.
出自:《小黄人》|《Minions》
有你替我干活非常
It wasn't half bad, having you work for me.
出自:《速度与激情6》|《Fast and Furious 6》
不,它不是,他超级
No. It's not. It's insanely great.
出自:《乔布斯》|《Jobs》
非常。完美的自来水。不好意思。
Well, it is very good. Excellent tap. Excuse me.
出自:《超人总动员2》|《Incredibles 2》
你好,佩琪。我今天是仙女公主。我是巫婆,我还有一根魔法呢。我也有一根魔法
Hello, Peppa. Hello, I'm a little fairy princess. I'm a witch. And I've got a magic wand. I've got a magic wand, too.
出自:《小猪佩奇 第一季》|《Peppa Pig Season 1》
的道歉,你接受了,再见。
What a great apology. And you accept. Okay, bye-bye.
出自:《老友记 第七季》|《Friends Season 7》
的希望,我是想开大型客机。
Ooh. That's a good one. Mine is to pilot a commercial jet.
出自:《老友记 第五季》|《Friends Season 5》
感觉真棒。是啊,非常
So glad we did this. It feels so good. It does. It feels really good.
出自:《老友记 第十季》|《Friends Season 10》
这说明我很厉害,非常。真为你高兴。
It means I'm pretty cool, pretty gansta. Oh, we are happy for you.
出自:《傲骨贤妻 第五季》|《The Good Wife Season 5》
当他打球时,勇士队不知道他这么,火箭队不知道他这么。我不得不想,难道是因为他看上去不像个打球的好手
When this guy is playing, and golden state doesn't know he's any good, Houston doesn't know he's any good. I got to imagine that something has to do with He doesn't look the part.
出自:《林来疯》|《Linsanity》
我一定会嫁给好男人。我知道。比钱德还
I'm gonna marry someone good, you know. Oh I know. Better than Chandler.
出自:《老友记 第七季》|《Friends Season 7》
那你是上哪去弄的空巧克力包装纸?
Where did you get empty Dove Bar wrappers?
出自:《生活大爆炸 第十季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 10》
我们的明星来了。你演得好
There he is. There's our star. You were great.
出自:《老友记 第三季》|《Friends Season 3》
刚发生什么事了?一个陌生人用巧克力诱拐走了谢尔顿。
What just happened? A stranger just lured Sheldon away with a candy bar.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第十季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 10》
哦,科学小子们要和你聊科学了。
Oh, and the science dudes want to talk science with you.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第四季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 4》
我现在要挥动我的魔法啦,然后把你变成青蛙。
I'm going to wave my magic wand and turn you into a frog!
出自:《小猪佩奇 第一季》|《Peppa Pig Season 1》
比我上午送给自己的一件超级的礼物还要好。
And that's including an amazing gift that I gave myself earlier today.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第六季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 6》