某
Пиньинь:mǒuНажмите, чтобы прослушать произношение иероглифа 某
Ключ:甘
Черты:9
HSK Уровень:3
Как писать иероглиф 某
某
一
丨
丨
一
一
一
丨
丿
㇏
Слова с иероглифом 某
某一天
a certain day
显示出某一属性
manifest an attribute
使某人大感意外
give sb a big surprise
向某一学说挑战
challenge a doctrine
Примеры предложений с иероглифом 某
他不是“某男”,他是我朋友。
He's not "some guy." He's my friend.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第三季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 3》
我们整个六十年代的太空竞赛好像都是对某一事件的回应。
Our entire space race of the 1960's, it appears was in response to an event.
出自:《变形金刚3》|《Transformers: Dark of the Moon》
如果你听了我的话,现在应该在巴黎坐在街边某把永远都坐不稳的椅子上。
If you followed the instructions, you'll be in Paris on one of those chairs that never sit quite level on the pavement.
出自:《遇见你之前》|《Me before you》
某研究曾让一群在月经周期不同阶段的女人穿着同一件衣服三晚。
In one study, a group of women at different points in their ovulation cycles wore the same t-shirts for three nights.
出自:《TED教育》|《TED-Ed》
你叫什么名字?米娅。米娅。我猜某天会在电影里看到你。
What is your name? Mia. Mia. I guess I'll see you in the movies.
出自:《爱乐之城》|《La La Land》
就好像《人体异形》里某植物复制出来的你,不过是海量发胶版的。
As if one of the plants from Invasion of the Body Snatchers duplicated you in every way, only with an absurd amount of hair gel.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第四季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 4》
在未来的某一天,我希望我也能够有幸找到一个对我这样好的人。
And one day, I hope I'll be lucky enough to find someone who will do the same for me.
出自:《绯闻女孩 第一季》|《Gossip Girl Season 1》
要不是呢?要是被某国王领养了呢?是哈,听说国王要领养个孩子!
What if they're not? What if it's adopted by a king? Yeah. Because I hear the king is looking to adopt.
出自:《老友记 第十季》|《Friends Season 10》
他们一定在中间某段时间遇到过,凯琳达。格兰特的棒球赛6点30分开始。
They had to cross somewhere in there. Kalinda? So Grant had his baseball game at 6:30.
出自:《傲骨贤妻 第五季》|《The Good Wife Season 5》
每年的冰雪节都有不同的主题,对应中国历史上的某一时期,今年的主题是丝绸之路。
Every year there is a different theme reflecting on a period of Chinese history. And this year, it is the Silk Road.
出自:《中国春节》|《Chinese New Year》
我想,这是为什么我开始考虑过这个首席执行官的事,想着某一个人会进来帮助让我找回原先的生活
I'm sure that's why I'm even considering this whole CEO thing, thinking maybe someone else coming in will help me get my life back on track.
出自:《实习生》|《The Intern》
反正,科学告诉我们,太阳一直在发光,昼夜的出现跟某一特定时间点时地球自转的角度有关。
Anyway, science tells us that the sun is always shining and what appears to be day and night is merely our angle of proximity at a particular time to the Earth's revolution.
出自:《女孩成长记 第三季》|《Girl Meets World Season 3》
我有不同意见,某女性被认定为跟莱纳德,前引号同居,后引号的时间条件是,第一:连续十晚。
I beg to disagree. A girlfriend shall be deemed quote living with un-quote Leonard when she has stayed over for A: ten consecutive nights.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第二季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 2》
但从某一刻开始,我不仅能够欣赏这种音乐,而且我开始能够贡献于它,在实践当中贡献我自己的新鲜血液。
But at some point, I not only began to be able to appreciate the music but I started being able to contribute to it and create my own fresh spins on the tried-and-true.
出自:《王力宏牛津大学演讲》|《Leehom Wang Speech at Oxford》
妈妈,世界纪录是什么啊。意思就是你在某方面是世界第一。也就是说,你是冠军,你的名字会被记录下来。
Mummy, what's a world record? It means you are best in the world at something. Then you are a champion, and your name goes in a book.
出自:《小猪佩奇 第三季》|《Peppa Pig Season 3》
米格尔,我和你,我们是天生的艺术家,我们不属于某一个小家庭,世界是我们的大家庭。喔哦,烟花秀开始了。
You and I, we are artists, Miguel. We cannot belong to one family. The world is our family. The fireworks have begun.
出自:《寻梦环游记》|《Coco》
我问你们一个问题。如果某一天,莉莉想当卢[男生名],然后去做了全套“切切拼拼”的手术。你们会作何反应?
Let me ask you guys something. If, someday, Lily wanted to be Lou and had the whole chop-chop, bing-bang thing, how would you be with that?
出自:《摩登家庭 第八季》|《Modern Family Season 8》
我有事要跟你说。我知道,我找到他了。你朋友。我找到他了。他在阿拉斯加的某空军基地。不,他不在。肖恩,他死了。什么?
I have to tell you something. I know. I found him. Your friend?I got him, an Air Force Base, in Las Vegas. No, he's not. He's dead, Shawn. What?
出自:《源代码》|《Source Code》