ПиньиньjiāojiàoНажмите, чтобы прослушать произношение иероглифа 教
Ключ
Черты11
HSK Уровень1

Как писать иероглиф 教

丿

丿

丿

Слова с иероглифом 教

教英语课
teach English
教书法
train (sb) in handwriting
教英文
teach English
教体育
teach athletics
教两个班
teach two classes
教孩子缝纫
teach the children sewing

Примеры предложений с иероглифом 教

你该我们未来课你懂的,我们些有用的东西。
You should teach us future class, you know, give us something we could use.
出自:《女孩成长记 第一季》|《Girl Meets World Season 1》
蒙古人将你马术。
You shall be tutored in the Mongolian ways of the horse.
出自:《马可波罗 第一季》|《Marco Polo Season 1》
反正我也不想那群榆木脑袋了。
I didn't want to teach those poopy heads, anyway.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第四季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 4》
阿憨,我学用iPad的第一堂课是乔布斯的,而现在居然沦落到憨不湿来
Han, I got my first lesson on the iPad from Steve Jobs, and now I'm getting it from Han Jobs?
出自:《破产姐妹 第四季》|《2 Broke Girls Season 4》
恐怕他是我出来的。
I'm afraid I trained him.
出自:《遇见你之前》|《Me before you》
酒保了我一个小把戏。我忘了。
The bartender taught me a trick, though. I don't remember it.
出自:《老友记 第四季》|《Friends Season 4》
可不可以我们怎么执行秘密任务。是没错,我们吧。额,佩奇可以你们。可以是带着面具的人是你啊,苏西。
Show us how you do the secret mission. Yes. Show us. Peppa can do it. You've got the mask on, Suzy.
出自:《小猪佩奇 第三季》|《Peppa Pig Season 3》
还轮不着你我怎么带孩子。
Oh, don't you tell me how to look after my son.
出自:《房间》|《Room》
到时候他就会我搭帐篷了,对吧?
So he can show me how about the tent then, right?
出自:《飞屋环游记》|《Up》
那就我怎么用心体会。没人能教会你。
Then teach me how to See. No one can teach you to See.
出自:《阿凡达》|《Avatar》
噢,啊我停不下来啦。当心。妈妈了你怎么滑冰,了你怎么滑倒。是的,我现在非常擅长怎么滑倒。
Oh. I can not stop. Look out. Mummy pig taught you how to skate, but I taught you how to fall over. Yes, I am very good at falling over.
出自:《粉红猪小妹 第二季》|《Peppa Pig Season 2》
你要我你吗?我是个很好的老师。
Do you want me to teach you? I'm a great teacher.
出自:《老友记 第五季》|《Friends Season 5》
阿克拉是怎么你的?这片森林容不下你这些小伎俩!
Did you listen to anything Akela taught you? There's no place, in the Jungle for these, tricks!
出自:《奇幻森林》|《The Jungle Book》
我们说好了,他要我各种运动。
And so you know we made a deal that's he's going to teach me all sorts of jock stuff.
出自:《老友记 第三季》|《Friends Season 3》
猪爸爸,等你自己做煎饼时可以我们。
You will get a chance to show me when you flip you own pancake, Daddy Pig.
出自:《100天养成流利口语》|《Get fluent spoken English in 100 days》
但你们都不会功夫啊。你可以我们啊。
But you don't even know kung fu. Then you will teach us.
出自:《功夫熊猫3》|《Kung Fu Panda 3》
如果这就是你母亲我的,我知道你为什么恨他。
If that's what your mother taught you, then I can see why you hated her.
出自:《木星上行》|《Jupiter Ascending》
我来你们该怎么做才对!张开嘴!张大点!
I'm gonna show you how you do this right! Open your mouths! Open them.
出自:《女孩成长记 第二季》|《Girl Meets World Season 2》
接着我们关于人生的道理,她会路转粉的。
Just keep on teaching about our lives, and she'll come around.
出自:《女孩成长记 第三季》|《Girl Meets World Season 3》
你很强壮。这是我的。你很慷慨。这是我的。但我可没教过你撒谎。所以你很不擅长。
You're strong. Me. You're generous. Me. But I never taught you to lie. That's why you're so bad at it.
出自:《复仇者联盟3:无限战争》|《Avengers: Infinity War》