ПиньиньzhuàngНажмите, чтобы прослушать произношение иероглифа 撞
Ключ
Черты15
HSK Уровень5

Как писать иероглиф 撞

丿

𠃍

Слова с иероглифом 撞

撞脸照片
look-alikes pictures
撞脸余秋雨的人
Yu Qiuyu look-alike

Примеры предложений с иероглифом 撞

是黛西的人。
It was Daisy.
出自:《了不起的盖茨比》|《The Great Gatsby》
猪爸爸到了一棵树。
Daddy pig has walked into a tree.
出自:《小猪佩奇(精选版)》|《Peppa Pig》
船在哪儿?你要上浅滩了,先生!我们要上浅滩了!
Where's the boat? You're gonna hit the shoal. Come on, sir! We're gonna hit the shoal!
出自:《了不起的盖茨比》|《The Great Gatsby》
还好你到的是我。还好?
But, lucky you, it's… it's just me. Just you?
出自:《冰雪奇缘》|《Frozen》
怎么了?被你到的地方好痛。
What? Honey. Oh, I am, my side still hurts from when you crashed into me yesterday.
出自:《老友记 第三季》|《Friends Season 3》
我掉进了一个洞里,到头了。
I fell down a hole and hit my head.
出自:《爱丽丝梦游仙境》|《Alice in Wonderland》
再右转想避开,可是还是上了。
I tried to port round it, but she hit.
出自:《泰坦尼克号》|《Titanic》
结果我上了路沿,嘴唇被口中的哨子弄伤。
And I hit my head on the curb and cut my lip on my whistle.
出自:《老友记第一季》|《Friends Season 1》
一辆大卡车闯过停车标志,差几英寸我们就上了。
There was this big truck, and it barreled through a stop sign, And it missed our car by inches.
出自:《摩登家庭 第六季》|《Modern Family Season 6 》
老师,我不是故意到你的。没关系,女士。
Oops. I did not mean to run into you like that sir. Oh that is quite all right ma'am.
出自:《老友记 第六季》|《Friends Season 6》
她在浴室跌倒,到头。天哪,那个蠢女人。
Apparently she fell in the shower and hit her head. Oh my God, she's so stupid.
出自:《老友记 第五季》|《Friends Season 5》
莫妮卡!你觉得如何?天哪,连泰坦尼克号都不坏它。
Monica. Look. Hi. What do you think? Oh my God, you can't even see where the Titanic hit it.
出自:《老友记 第三季》|《Friends Season 3》
你怎么可以到他?罗斯很信任我,他会怎么说?
How could you do that to him. Ross trusted me, what is he going to say?
出自:《老友记 第三季》|《Friends Season 3》
你真的要这么做吗,爸爸?你可别了,你老是东西。哦哦,我这次很有把握,佩奇。我是个大人了。
Are your sure, Daddy? Don't crash like you always do. I know what I'm doing, Peppa. I'm a grown-up.
出自:《小猪佩奇 第四季》|《Peppa Pig Season 4》
摩托车。你当时在骑摩托车吗?并没有,是摩托车的我。
Motorbike. You were riding a motorbike? Actually, I wasn't. The bike hit me.
出自:《遇见你之前》|《Me before you》
难道是我们想让车上篱笆的吗?你能让爸爸过来…
Do you really think that we wanted to drive through a fence? Can you just have Dad come and…
出自:《我们这一天 第一季》|《This Is Us Season 1》
没错,席尔瓦,地球上最古老的一块,就是它出了这个火山口。
Yes, exactly. The Kartenhoff. The oldest in human possession. The very meteorite which made this crater.
出自:《007幽灵党》|《Spectre 》
他迎面上来车,车内两人就医,却没有后座的六岁男孩。
He struck an oncoming car, hospitalizing the couple inside, and somehow sparing the six-year-old in the backseat.
出自:《疑犯追踪 第四季》|《Person of Interest Season 4》
行啊,我去其他地方吃饭吧,说不定去一架要山的飞机上。
Okay, yeah, well, I'm just gonna go eat my dinner elsewhere. Maybe an airplane headed for a mountainside.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第三季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 3》
天啊,记得我把扫把插进你脚踏车轮里,结果你翻车头到路边那次吗?
Oh man. Oh, remember when I stuck that broom in your bike spokes and you flipped over and you hit your head on the curb?
出自:《老友记 第二季》|《Friends Season 2》