ПиньиньНажмите, чтобы прослушать произношение иероглифа 提
Ключ
Черты12
HSK Уровень7

Как писать иероглиф 提

𠃍

丿

Слова с иероглифом 提

提两成
draw twenty per cent
提炼油
refine oil;extract oil (from sth)
一字不提
not say a single word (about); make no mention whatsoever

Примеры предложений с иероглифом 提

够了,别再钥匙了。
Okay, all right. That's it! Enough with the keys. No one say keys!
出自:《老友记第一季》|《Friends Season 1》
记得千万别哪壶不开哪壶!
Oh, hey, and do yourself a favor, all right?
出自:《生活大爆炸 第十季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 10》
能不能别再同志的事了。
Will you please stop referring to this as a gay wedding?
出自:《欲望都市2》|《Sex and the City 2》
加些葱香味,不如再来些小玉米?
Let's go for some spring onion for fragrance and how about some baby corn too?
出自:《中餐速成》|《Chinese Food Made Easy》
最好别跟我这件事。
Can't really think about that right now.
出自:《木星上行》|《Jupiter Ascending》
不是那件事,我们说好不再这个。
It's not about that. And we agreed never speak of it again.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第三季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 3》
为什么不能同居的事?
Why can't I tell them that we live together?
出自:《老友记 第六季》|《Friends Season 6》
别再同志婚礼了。别废话了。
This is not a gay wedding. Wasting time talking.
出自:《欲望都市2》|《Sex and the City 2》
对不起,罗斯尔曼。不是,是罗斯盖勒。
Oh, I'm sorry. Ross Tillman. No, no, Ross Geller.
出自:《老友记 第六季》|《Friends Season 6》
你也从来不。今天碰巧是我的生日。我今天过生日!
You never say. It just happens to be my birthday. It's my birthday, that's all.
出自:《朗读者》|《The Reader》
能不能不要再了,我不是国王,刀疤才是。
Nala, we've been through this I'm not the king. Scar is.
出自:《狮子王》|《The Lion King》
不,我还没来得及她就跟我分手了。
No. She broke up with me before I could broach the subject.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第九季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 9》
我打算在德国勃兰登堡的七国峰会上跟他
I'm planning to propose it to him in Brandenburg at the G7 Summit.
出自:《纸牌屋 第四季》|《House of Cards Season 4》
天哪,咱能不那事儿了吗。
Oh boy. Will we never let that go?
出自:《女孩成长记 第三季》|《Girl Meets World Season 3》
你们听见啦,大伙们,不要
You heard him, guys, don't ask.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第十季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 10》
对,要是你能不同居的事,就太好了。
Yeah, and you know, if you could not mention to them that we live together, that would be great.
出自:《老友记 第六季》|《Friends Season 6》
是不是这个家伙当初你内裤太过用力以至于你一个蛋蛋上错位,你的整个圣诞节假期都在等它慢慢滑下来?不是,那又是一个人。
Was he the one who wedgied you so hard, your testicle reascended, and you spent your whole Christmas break waiting for it to come back down? No, that was a different, different guy.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第五季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 5》
你确定?我们这个很香喔。别再那个了好吗?
Are you sure? Because our guy smells incredible. Would you stop it with that already?
出自:《老友记 第六季》|《Friends Season 6》
你去和我爸爸说话。但是关于秘密俱乐部什么都不要
You talk to my Daddy. But don't say anything about our secret club.
出自:《小猪佩奇 第三季》|《Peppa Pig Season 3》
我不该的,我想留给我小孩用。
I knew I shouldn't have mentioned it. That's what I wanted to name my kid.
出自:《老友记 第四季》|《Friends Season 4》