ПиньиньtǒngНажмите, чтобы прослушать произношение иероглифа 捅
Ключ
Черты10
HSK Уровень7

Как писать иероглиф 捅

𠃌

Слова с иероглифом 捅

Примеры предложений с иероглифом 捅

菲比,你真狠。下次再告诉你们我拿刀警察的事。菲比。是他先我的。
Phoebe, you are a bad ass. Someday I'll tell you about the time I stabbed the cop. Phoebe? Well, he stabbed me first.
出自:《老友记 第五季》|《Friends Season 5》
他找不到答案的就拿刀,看那儿。
Anything he can't find the answer for, bang! It's up there.
出自:《神探夏洛克 第四季》|《Sherlock Season 4》
她说如果我敢靠近她,她就敲碎瓶子我。
She said if I came near her, she would break the bottle and cut me.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第六季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 6》
你——决不能背叛家人。我戈麦斯表哥没去我另一个戈麦斯表哥的派对,我戈麦斯表哥感觉背后被人了刀。因为他……因为他就是被了。
And you, never turn your back on family. My cousin Gomez skipped my other cousin Gomez's party, and my cousin Gomez felt completely stabbed in the back. Because he... Because he was.
出自:《摩登家庭 第八季》|《Modern Family Season 8》
那是什么?我也不知道,我们赶快用铲子拍死它,再用棉花糖棒死它。
What was that? I don't know, but let's hit it with a shovel. And stab it with our marshmallow sticks.
出自:《摩登家庭 第六季》|《Modern Family Season 6 》
就像是我并不是害怕所有的餐刀,我只怕那些会死我的餐刀。
It's the same way I'm not afraid of all steak knives, just the ones that might be plunged in my thorax.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第四季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 4》
你脑子进水了吗?!你是自恋得都看不到你背后了我一刀吗?
Are you insane?! Are you so narcissistic you can't see you're stabbing me in the back?
出自:《傲骨贤妻第七季》|《The Good Wife Season 7》
我们都有了长足的进步,很多都值得骄傲 。老天爷,你们干脆一刀死小爷算了。
We've all come a long way. There's a lot to be proud of. For God's sake, just drive in the knife, why don't you!
出自:《生活大爆炸 第十季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 10》
你在背后我一刀,批准了这场血腥的大屠杀,重新发动了你所谓的战争。这个计划很没种。
You stabbed me in the back and sanctioned this bloodbath to get your war back on. The plan had no balls.
出自:《英伦对决》|《The Foreigner》
早饭没得吃就用空手道对付冰箱,无解的难题。他怎么对付无法回答的事,约翰?每次都一样。拿刀
Unmade breakfast, karate the fridge. Unanswered question. Well, what does he do with anything he can't answer, John? Every time? He stabs it.
出自:《神探夏洛克 第四季》|《Sherlock Season 4》
家家有本难念的经。我父亲死前,才跟我说我还有个异母姐姐被他囚禁在了地狱。然后她回了家瞎了我的眼睛。于是我不得不杀了她。
Families can be tough. Before my father died, he told me that I had a half-sister that he imprisoned in Hel. And then she returned home and stabbed me in the eye. So I had to kill her.
出自:《复仇者联盟3:无限战争》|《Avengers: Infinity War》