ПиньиньbàoНажмите, чтобы прослушать произношение иероглифа 抱
Ключ
Черты8
HSK Уровень4

Как писать иероглиф 抱

丿

𠃌

𠃍

Слова с иероглифом 抱

抱消极态度
maintain a negative attitude (towards)
抱同一观点的人
those with identical views
抱身儿的衣服
figure-hugging coat

Примеры предложений с иероглифом 抱

你会变成超级大明星。我要你。来吧。
You are gonna be a huge star. I'm gonna hug you. You hug me. All right.
出自:《老友记 第六季》|《Friends Season 6》
拜托,谢尔顿,开开门。我不想你。我也不想你,我只是感觉很郁闷[蓝色]。
Come on, Sheldon, open the door. I don't want to hug you. I don't want to hug you, either. I was just feeling blue.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第四季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 4》
好了,终于放学了,我们可以回家了吗?谁想要个抱抱?什么
Okay, school's over. Can we go home now? Who wants a hug? Stop with that!
出自:《女孩成长记 第三季》|《Girl Meets World Season 3》
我接受你的道歉。谢谢~一个吧?
Your apology is accepted. Thank you. How about a hug?
出自:《生活大爆炸 第7季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 7》
我刚刚还像足球一样着班,接下来我就有两个孩子,住在斯卡斯代尔,抱怨着税太高。
One minute I'm holding Ben like a football, then the next thing I know I've got two kids, I'm living in Scarsdale complaining about taxes.
出自:《老友记 第二季》|《Friends Season 2》
帮我一下班,好吗?过来…
Can you hold Ben for a sec? Come here. Come here.
出自:《老友记 第二季》|《Friends Season 2》
我把茜玻和乔治出来了。
I've got Sybbie and George.
出自:《唐顿庄园 第五季》|《Downton Abbey Season 5》
不,等一下,我没有人
Oh. Oh no, wait a minute, I have no one.
出自:《老友记 第二季》|《Friends Season 2》
莫妮卡,钱德。我不知道我为什么要你。
Monica. Chandler. Hey, hey. I don't know why I did that.
出自:《老友记 第六季》|《Friends Season 6》
就像着刚出炉的饼干。噢, 好了,我要吃了你们!
It's like hugging fresh cookies. Oh, okay. I'm gonna eat you!
出自:《老友记 第十季》|《Friends Season 10》
刚才是怎么一回事?陌生人第一次见面就主动你啊。
What just happened? You just got hugged by a total stranger.
出自:《萨利机长》|《Sully》
你们真的把我的话听进去了,来吧,一抱。
You learned your lessons well. Come on, bring it in.
出自:《愤怒的小鸟》|《Angry Birds》
我这一生被抛弃过无数次,为什么还会希望呢?
I'd been let down in my life so many times why should I have gotten my hopes up, right?
出自:《前目的地》|《Predestination》
我应该对你想给我个意外很多想法,是吗?
I shall read lots into your wanting to be a surprise. Am I right?
出自:《唐顿庄园 第六季》|《Downton Abbey Season 6》
我父亲依然着我的妻儿,而复仇者联盟,他们就那么回家了。
My father still holding my wife and son in his arms. And the Avengers they went home.
出自:《美国队长3》|《Captain America: Civil War》
谢天谢地,玛丽,你走孩子。托尼,跟她走。
Thank God! Mary, you take them. Tony, go with her.
出自:《唐顿庄园 第五季》|《Downton Abbey Season 5》
真的?谢谢你,我现在你会不会很不得体?会。
Oh. You are? Really? Oh thank you. Oh, would it be completely inappropriate to give you a hug? Yes.
出自:《老友记 第五季》|《Friends Season 5》
看到没?所以我才这么喜欢他:铁面无私。来一个!
See? That's why I like about this guy: integrity. Bring it in!
出自:《生活大爆炸 第十二季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 12》
抱歉,我们帮不了你,因为我们都是着睡的。
Oh honey, I'm sorry we can't help you there, 'cause we're cuddly sleepers.
出自:《老友记 第三季》|《Friends Season 3》
不要,我要。快,我说真的,你真的要他吗?
No, I got him. Come on, seriously. Oh, seriously you want him?
出自:《老友记 第二季》|《Friends Season 2》