ПиньиньchuōНажмите, чтобы прослушать произношение иероглифа 戳
Ключ
Черты18
HSK Уровень7

Как писать иероглиф 戳

𠃍

𠃍

丿

丿

Слова с иероглифом 戳

橡皮戳
rubber stamp
邮资戳
charge stamp
刻戳
engrave a seal
戳一个洞
poke a hole (in sth)
戳起一面大旗
hoist a huge banner
一戳就破
break at the slightest touch
盖过戳的收据
receipt with a stamp on
盖过戳的邮票
used stamp

Примеры предложений с иероглифом 戳

你还记得,我用铅笔你的手那回吗?
Hey. Remember the time I jammed that pencil into your hand?
出自:《老友记 第二季》|《Friends Season 2》
有一个办法,他的窗子开着,我建议我们他。
Well, there is one way. His window's open, I say, we poke him.
出自:《老友记 第三季》|《Friends Season 3》
跑起来会更多的。等等我!乔治吹泡泡吹得很开心,佩奇泡泡也得很开心。
It's even better if you run along. Wait for me. George is having fun making bubbles, and Peppa is having fun popping.
出自:《粉红猪小妹 第二季》|《Peppa Pig Season 2》
你们可以看到鱼肉已经变得不透明,鱼眼已经变白,鱼肉十分软嫩。稍微便能感到弹性十足。
You can see the meat has turned opaque, the eyes have turned white, and the flesh is lovely and flaky-ish. It just gives as you give it a slight poke.
出自:《中餐速成》|《Chinese Food Made Easy》
我做什么?你少说两句多看两眼吧,伙计。
What you nudging me for? Close your mouth for two seconds. Just open your eyes, man.
出自:《速度与激情7》|《Fast & Furious 7》
应该不会太难操控,我打算在我的胳膊上个洞。
It would be easy to control, because it would be on my arm.
出自:《火星救援》|《The Martian》
我先倒杯咖啡,然后再回来看你们互眼睛。
Okay, I'm gonna get some more coffee before the pinching and eye-poking begins.
出自:《老友记 第二季》|《Friends Season 2》
这是我和佩特罗夫在峰会时抽雪茄的地方。这是他在墙上烟头的地方。
This is where Petrov and I smoked cigars during the summit. That's where he put his out on the wall.
出自:《纸牌屋 第三季》|《House of Cards Season 3》
你好像到痛处了,夏洛克,好像我抢功劳有瘾一样。绝对是痛处。
Well, I think you've hit a sore spot, Sherlock. Like I'm some kind of credit junkie. Definitely a sore spot.
出自:《神探夏洛克 第四季》|《Sherlock Season 4》
可以咬人、扯别人的头发?都可以,除了眼睛和鱼钩手。
You can like, bite, and pull people's hair and stuff? Yeah, anything goes, except eye gouging and fish hooking.
出自:《老友记 第三季》|《Friends Season 3》
喂,对你来说,莱纳德在摄像头里对着她抖那货总要好过他当着她的面拿那货她吧。
Hey, Leonard jiggling his junk at her through a webcam has got to be easier for you to deal with than him actually touching her with it.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第五季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 5》
如果我能找到一个尖锐物,我可以在我的宇航服上一个洞,然后就能用溢出的气体的当作助推然后飞过去找你。
Well, If I can find something sharp in here and poke a hole in the glove of my EVA suit. I could use the escaping air as a thruster and fly towards you.
出自:《火星救援》|《The Martian》
我最近工作特别忙,可每次我一到家,两个孩子就缠着我,有时我希望孩子们别扯我头发我肥肚皮。
It's just that work's been crazy, and the minute I get home, I have two kids hanging on me, and sometimes I don't want babies pulling my hair and pinching my belly fat.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第十二季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 12》