ПиньиньmángНажмите, чтобы прослушать произношение иероглифа 忙
Ключ
Черты6
HSK Уровень1

Как писать иероглиф 忙

Слова с иероглифом 忙

整天价忙
be busy all day long
生活忙
be busy with one's work
忙音信号
busy signal
忙进忙出
bustle in and out
忙死了
be terribly busy
一年到头总是忙
be busy all year round

Примеры предложений с иероглифом 忙

你今天工作呀?啊,我今天工作非常努力。我们今天也在非常努力的工作哦。我们两个当了商店的老板。
Have you had a busy day? Yes, I've been working very hard. We've been working very hard too. We've been shopkeepers.
出自:《100天养成流利口语》|《Get fluent spoken English in 100 days》
具体帮什么?让我消失。
What do you have in mind, exactly? Make me disappear.
出自:《007幽灵党》|《Spectre 》
我有事要,我们晚餐见。
All righty, well, I'm gonna run a couple of errands and I will see you at dinner.
出自:《老友记 第六季》|《Friends Season 6》
你们俩完这儿的事我要带你们去吃点心的。不行,妈妈,我很
When you two are done hiding up here, I'm taking you both out for dessert. Can't, mom. I'm busy.
出自:《绯闻女孩 第一季》|《Gossip Girl Season 1》
爸爸,你今天工作呀?啊,我今天工作非常努力。我们今天也在非常努力的工作哦。我们两个当了商店的老板。
Daddy, have you had a busy day? Yes, I've been working very hard. We've been working very hard too. We've been shopkeepers.
出自:《小猪佩奇 第三季》|《Peppa Pig Season 3》
我现在走不开,Sheldon我很
I can't leave now, Sheldon. I'm very busy.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第7季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 7》
爸爸在着他的秃头呢。
My father's too distracted by his bald spot to do anything.
出自:《海绵宝宝历险记》|《The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie》
你们,我去找林克。
I'll leave you to it. I'm gonna track down Link.
出自:《疑犯追踪 第四季》|《Person of Interest Season 4》
那就试试吧,我们能帮上什么
All right, I say we try it. So what can we do to help?
出自:《饥饿游戏2:星火燎原》|《The Hunger Games: Catching Fire》
行,他在哪儿?我帮了你的,你也得帮我一个。我就知道。
All right, where is he? I do something for you and you do something for me. Fuck you.
出自:《前目的地》|《Predestination》
爸爸?我有点,怎么了?
Hey, dad? I'm kinda busy. What's up?
出自:《绯闻女孩 第一季》|《Gossip Girl Season 1》
求你了,能帮我这个吗?
Please, would you do this for me?'
出自:《神探夏洛克 第三季》|《Sherlock Season 3》
请问我可以回去了吗?妈的。
Now can I please get back to it? Shit.
出自:《纸牌屋 第五季》|《House of Cards Season 5》
你们在什么?我们今天去学防身术。
Hey. Hey, what have you guys been up to? Oh. We went to a self-defense class today. Wow.
出自:《老友记 第六季》|《Friends Season 6》
我在,有话快说,说完快走。
Look, I am working right now. Okay? So just say what you have to say and leave me alone.
出自:《老友记 第六季》|《Friends Season 6》
发生核战争我也会来。你在吗?
Well, a nuclear war would do it too. Busy in there?
出自:《美国队长2》|《Captain America: The Winter Soldier》
好吧,泡泡,我很高兴我们能帮上
Well, Bubbles, I'm glad we could help.
出自:《海绵宝宝历险记:海绵出水》|《The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge Out of Water》
听你这么说好开心,因为我们需要你帮点
Glad to hear you say that, 'cause, we have a favor to ask you.
出自:《摩登家庭 第七季》|《Modern Family Season 7》
是啊,最近在装修,顾不上臭美了。
Yeah, I know. I've been cheating on fashion with furniture.
出自:《欲望都市2》|《Sex and the City 2》
我忍不住。帮我个吗?什么?
I couldn't help myself. Could you do me a favor? What's that?
出自:《纸牌屋 第三季》|《House of Cards Season 3》