ПиньиньНажмите, чтобы прослушать произношение иероглифа 录
Ключ
Черты8
HSK Уровень3

Как писать иероглиф 录

𠃍

丿

Слова с иероглифом 录

议政录
record of discussion about political affairs
录口供
record a confession

Примеры предложений с иероглифом 录

非要现在吗?我真的很累。对,现在,你得趁热打铁。
Do I have to do this now? I really need to get some rack. No, now. When it's fresh.
出自:《阿凡达》|《Avatar》
你那么用心,花那么多心血情歌给我。
You're so incredible. You went through all this time and effort to make this tape for me.
出自:《老友记 第六季》|《Friends Season 6》
他们觉得我们给你这个视频很重要。
They thought it was important we recorded this for you.
出自:《女孩成长记 第一季》|《Girl Meets World Season 1》
不要说谎,我看了你和你的朋友一起的片子。
Don't lie to me. I saw that little home movie that you and your friends made.
出自:《绯闻女孩 第一季》|《Gossip Girl Season 1》
我可以证明,我都在录影带里了,那只是一种表达方法。
I can show you, I have it on videotape. It's an expression.
出自:《老友记 第八季》|《Friends Season 8》
不是吧,佩妮,你是不是又用我们的盘录像机节目?没有啊。
Oh, dear. Penny, have you been recording shows on our DVR again? No.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第六季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 6》
喔,好呢,我们想要爱玛的派对,当她十八岁时,再拿给他看。
We had this idea to make a birthday video for Emma and we'll give it to her when she's 18.
出自:《老友记 第十季》|《Friends Season 10》
也不是,我申请了一堆学校,福特汉姆了我,那你为什么去谢尔佛?
No, I've applied a bunch of schools, Fordham let me in. Why do you go to Shaffer?
出自:《爆裂鼓手》|《Whiplash》
你选的东西不错!还有一盘录像带,这是你们爸爸妈妈。小时候的视频。
What a good choice. Mummy. And a video tape of your mummies and Daddies, when they were little. Oh.
出自:《粉红猪小妹 第二季》|《Peppa Pig Season 2》
我有TIVo啊(互动式数字放影机)。什么是TIVo ?就是怀孕的意思。菲比。
Well, I got TiVo. What's TiVo? It's slang for pregnant. Phoebe.
出自:《老友记 第八季》|《Friends Season 8》
今晚的大结局对我这一代人来说是一件大事。你可以把大结局录下来啊。喔,我们了。
Tonight's finale is a very big deal in the lives of my generation. You could record the finale. Oh, we are!
出自:《女孩成长记 第三季》|《Girl Meets World Season 3》
什么?你说什么?我们的高中总成绩单。大学根据这个决定不录取你。目前而言,你不会被录取了。
What? What's that? It's our high school transcript. It's what colleges use when they decide whether to accept you or not. And so far for you, not.
出自:《女孩成长记 第三季》|《Girl Meets World Season 3》
他现在很难过嘛。艾米伤了他的心,《神秘博士》时录少了最后一分钟回家时,还被乌鸦跟踪。
He's having a rough time. Amy broke his heart, the DVR cut off the last minute of Doctor Who, that crow followed him home.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第九季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 9》