ПиньиньzhāngНажмите, чтобы прослушать произношение иероглифа 张
Ключ
Черты7
HSK Уровень3

Как писать иероглиф 张

𠃍

丿

𠄌

Слова с иероглифом 张

张同志
Comrade Zhang
张先生台鉴
Attention of Mr Zhang
尊敬的张先生
my respectable Zhang
有400张床位的医院
400-bed hospital
10张票额100元的人民币
ten 100 yuan RMB notes

Примеры предложений с иероглифом 张

100,我才不开100呢,我要开200,中午之前。
100 tickets. I'm not gonna write 100 tickets. I'm gonna write 200 tickets. Before noon.
出自:《疯狂动物城》|《Zootopia》
你有收集惊吓卡?对,450。不简单,我有6000全新的卡,但450也很好了。
You collected Scare Cards? Yep. 450 of them. Impressive. I have 6,000 still in mint condition, but, you know, 450 is pretty good, too.
出自:《怪兽大学》|《Monsters University》
你有照片记录英勇的一天。
Yes, yes, and look, now, you have a photo to remember that heroic day.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第三季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 3》
我没事,能给我纸巾吗?当然,给她拿纸巾。给。
I'm fine. Can I just have a tissue? Of course. Can we get her a tissue, please? Here you go.
出自:《房间》|《Room》
你是搞技术的,长着黑客的脸。
Tech guy. Offended by the hacker remark, naturally.
出自:《速度与激情7》|《Fast & Furious 7》
你的妻子?三万选票而已,要舞弊获选也无需区区三万选票,我们可是赢了八个百分点。
Your wife? 30,000 votes. You don't steal an election with 30,000 votes. We won by eight points!
出自:《傲骨贤妻 第五季》|《The Good Wife Season 5》
你走吧,把那照片留下。
Just go. And leave my picture.
出自:《少年时代》|《Boyhood》
对了,主办单位给你20殊死赛的入场券。
Listen, they're giving you 20 tickets for the tiebreaker thing in Cali.
出自:《汽车总动员》|《Cars》
很好,明天过来,我给你安排桌子。太好了。
Good, come on back in, and I'll assign you a desk.
出自:《傲骨贤妻 第五季》|《The Good Wife Season 5》
我不会试着让你们原谅他出现在那照片中。
Now, look, I'm not trying to ask you to forgive him being in that photograph.
出自:《纸牌屋 第四季》|《House of Cards Season 4》
你看这些小抽屉,上面说可以放三百CD。
Oh. Look at this little drawers. Oh look, it says that it holds 300 CDs.
出自:《老友记 第六季》|《Friends Season 6》
那一天开100停车罚单应该没问题。
Well then, writing a hundred tickets a day should be easy.
出自:《疯狂动物城》|《Zootopia》
是不是有人一个星期前 拍了你钢琴的照片?
Did somebody take a picture of your piano, like, a week ago?
出自:《白日梦想家》|《The Secret Life of Walter Mitty》
已经发出了五百请帖,费城所有的名流都会到场。
Five hundred invitations have gone out. All of Philadelphia society will be there.
出自:《泰坦尼克号》|《Titanic》
再看看名单?他还好,但那名单上别人我都没兴趣。
Go back to the list? He was fine, but I'm not enthused by anyone else on that list.
出自:《纸牌屋 第四季》|《House of Cards Season 4》
他给了我支票,让我得以全额偿还,把债务偿清。
He sent a cheque so I can pay off the full amount and wipe the slate clean.
出自:《唐顿庄园 第四季》|《Downton Abbey Season 4》
那你肯定知道那个变态的阴谋。这个世界有多少人有那电话卡。
Well then you know what that psycho's doing. How many people in the world have got those SIM cards?
出自:《王牌特工:特工学院》|《Kingsman: The Secret Service》
心肝儿,能帮我拿餐巾吗?当然可以。谢谢,宝贝。
Could you grab me another napkin, sweetie? Sure. Thanks, honey.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第三季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 3》
猪爸爸和猪妈妈新拍了佩奇和乔治的照片。
Mummy Pig and Daddy Pig have a new picture of Peppa and George.
出自:《100天养成流利口语》|《Get fluent spoken English in 100 days》
还不错,我今天找了午餐桌旁坐下,每个人都在讨论《饥饿游戏》。
It's fine. Today, I sat down at a lunch table where everyone was talking about Hunger Games.
出自:《情妇 第二季》|《Mistresses Season 2》