弄
Пиньинь:lòngnòngНажмите, чтобы прослушать произношение иероглифа 弄
Ключ:王
Черты:7
HSK Уровень:2
Как писать иероглиф 弄
弄
一
一
丨
一
一
丿
丨
Слова с иероглифом 弄
弄手段
play tricks
弄整齐
snug; tidy up
唆弄是非
foment discord
险乎弄翻船
nearly upset the boat
舞枪弄棒
brandish spears and cudgels
鲁班门前弄大斧
display one's skill before a master
把土地弄坚实
firm (up) soil
把事弄得稀糟
make a mess of things
Примеры предложений с иероглифом 弄
你后来有点无聊?有一点,我弄了点吃的。你弄了什么?
You got a little bored? A little. Yeah. I made a snack. Yeah? What did you have?
出自:《老友记 第六季》|《Friends Season 6》
好,好你来弄。
Okay. Okay. All right, you take care of that.
出自:《老友记 第七季》|《Friends Season 7》
你先选个公主睡美人,白雪公主,灰姑娘,他们会帮你弄头发,化妆,弄全套。
Okay, so, you pick your princess, Sleeping Beauty, Snow White, Cinderella, they give you hair, makeup, the works.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第六季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 6》
你从哪弄来的?
Where did you get this?
出自:《无敌破坏王》|《Wreck-It Ralph》
辛巴,看你弄得。
Simba, what have you done?
出自:《狮子王》|《The Lion King》
你觉得老尼克是从哪里弄来的食物?当然是用魔法从电视上弄的。
Where do you think that Old Nick gets our food? From TV by magic.
出自:《房间》|《Room》
首先,你把人家弄哭了。
First of all, you made that guy cry.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第九季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 9》
好吧,那你回去弄你的鸡蛋吧。
Okay. I'll let you get back to fixing your eggs.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第一季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 1》
你弄的这玩意肯定是违法的。
This can't be legal what you are doing.
出自:《源代码》|《Source Code》
我们得把你们这两只懒虫弄起来。
We have got to get you lazy boys out of these chairs.
出自:《老友记 第二季》|《Friends Season 2》
我一直一直努力的去弄我的船。
You work and you work and you work on a boat.
出自:《老友记 第二季》|《Friends Season 2》
警察就是这样,他想把你弄晕。
This is exactly what cops do. He's messing with your head.
出自:《速度与激情6》|《Fast and Furious 6》
请问,我怎么可能把霍华德弄崩溃?
Oh, please, how could I possibly devastate Howard?
出自:《生活大爆炸 第二季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 2》
你怎么知道?布莱恩把他弄进去的。
How do you know that? Brian put him there.
出自:《速度与激情6》|《Fast and Furious 6》
问题是水,我弄了126平米的土。
The problem is water. I have created 126 square meters of soil.
出自:《火星救援》|《The Martian》
你说这家?这只是我最近随便弄的。
Oh, this old nest. It's just something I put together last minute.
出自:《里约大冒险2》|《RIO 2》
嘿,谢尔顿,你和莱纳德要不要弄棵圣诞树?
Hey, Sheldon, are you and Leonard putting up a Christmas tree?
出自:《生活大爆炸 第二季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 2》
走吧。等等,莉莉的车座还没弄好。
Let's go. Hold on, I'm still fastening Lily's car seat.
出自:《纸牌屋 第四季》|《House of Cards Season 4》
提醒你下,这次我要弄右边,不要大惊小怪哦。
Just warning you. I'm gonna go right. Don't make a big deal out of it.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第7季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 7》
我一定要给我的门弄个锁。
I have to get a lock for my door.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第五季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 5》