尽
Пиньинь:jǐnjìnНажмите, чтобы прослушать произношение иероглифа 尽
Ключ:尸
Черты:6
HSK Уровень:4
Как писать иероглиф 尽
尽
𠃍
一
丿
㇏
丶
丶
Слова с иероглифом 尽
Примеры предложений с иероглифом 尽
不用担心,我很乐意尽一份力。
You have no need to worry. I'm happy to play my part.
出自:《唐顿庄园 第五季》|《Downton Abbey Season 5》
尽胡扯,斯内普干嘛给哈利的扫帚念咒。
Nonsense! Why would Snape put a curse on Harry's broom?
出自:《哈利·波特与魔法石》|《Harry Potter and the Sorcerers Stone》
我们只是想略尽绵力罢了。何出此言?
We're anxious to do our bit. What do you mean by that?
出自:《唐顿庄园 第四季》|《Downton Abbey Season 4》
没关系,你在尽父亲的责任。
It's okay. That's what dads do.
出自:《疯狂原始人》|《The Croods》
我尽最快速度赶来了。好的,为什么?
I came as quickly as I could. Okay. Why?
出自:《生活大爆炸 第四季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 4》
为什么?我喜欢为我的朋友尽一点心。
Why? Well, I just thought it'd make me feel good to do something nice for my friend.
出自:《老友记 第四季》|《Friends Season 4》
并没有,不过你尽了全力,你觉得怎样?
No, but you gave it your best shot. So, what do you think?
出自:《驯龙高手》|《How to Train Your Dragon》
全国各地的市长们也在尽自己的力量。
Mayors across the country are doing their part.
出自:《奥巴马每周电视讲话》|《Your Weekly Address》
我觉得这不可能,老兄。你尽说些丧气话。
I don't think that's possible, dude. You're not helping.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第三季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 3》
我会尽自己最大努力去涂,悲剧的是,我没有茂盛的睫毛。
I'm gonna do the best I can. Unfortunate, I wasn't blessed with luscious lashes like some of you all.
出自:《日常妆容美妆教程》|《Everyday Makeup Tutorial》
尽一切努力让你重回部队,我发誓,相信我,简。
I'll do everything to get you reenlisted. I promise. Trust me, Jane.
出自:《前目的地》|《Predestination》
你尽了力。没人否认。但你在狱中能救谁?
You tried. Nobody can say you didn't. But who you gonna save in prison?
出自:《血战钢锯岭》|《Hacksaw Ridge》
罗斯,我已尽最大的努力,我已叫大家分头去找。
Ross, I'm doing everything that I can, I've got everybody looking for him, and I...
出自:《老友记第一季》|《Friends Season 1》
她才不是什么公主。不过是个花哨的闯入者,还出尽了洋相。是吗?
Oh, she was no princess. She was a preening interloper who made a spectacle of herself. Oh?
出自:《灰姑娘》|《Cinderella》
现在,我们应该尽一切努力推动这一趋势继续向前发展,而不是阻止其发展。
We should be doing everything we can to accelerate this progress not stall it.
出自:《奥巴马每周电视讲话》|《Your Weekly Address》
乔治,准备,预备,开始!乔治尽了他最大的努力。现在轮到小兔理查德啦。
George, ready, steady. Go. George has jumped as far as he can. Now, it's Richard Rabbit's turn.
出自:《粉红猪小妹 第二季》|《Peppa Pig Season 2》
我尽我最大的努力了,天黑之后不允许男客进入。那么,你给我带了什么?
I think that's the best I can do. No male visitors after dark. So what did you bring me?
出自:《模仿游戏》|《The Imitation Game》
我穿制服没问题,向国旗行礼,尽我的义务。只是不可以拿枪杀人。
I got no problem with wearing my uniform, saluting the flag and doing my duty. It's just carrying a gun and taking a human life.
出自:《血战钢锯岭》|《Hacksaw Ridge》
我们和众多出版界打交道,这应该不是问题,对吗?你会尽你所能的,对吗?
We know everyone in publishing. It shouldn't be a problem, should it? And you can do anything, right?
出自:《穿普拉达的女王》|《The Devil Wears Prada》
我也在尽我自己的力量要求联邦政府合同承包商为其员工提供10.10美元每小时的工资。
I've tried to do my part by requiring companies that get contracts with the federal government to pay their workers a fair wage of $10.10 an hour.
出自:《奥巴马每周电视讲话》|《Your Weekly Address》