ПиньиньshǒuНажмите, чтобы прослушать произношение иероглифа 守
Ключ
Черты6
HSK Уровень4

Как писать иероглиф 守

Слова с иероглифом 守

守边疆
guard the frontier
守江山
defend the country
守秘密
keep a secret
守贞节
remain in widowhood
守秩序
observe order
守在病床旁
watch beside the sickbed
守着水的地方
place close to water

Примеры предложений с иероглифом 守

要是她想生存,必须我们的规矩。
If she wants to survive, she has to follow our rules.
出自:《疯狂原始人》|《The Croods》
你是说去公园和学校着吗?
You mean, like at parks and schools?
出自:《生活大爆炸 第八季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 8》
我过来比你过去容易多了,我门外有十支新闻团队着呢。
Way easier coming here than you coming there. Must be ten news crews outside of my house.
出自:《纸牌屋 第四季》|《House of Cards Season 4》
知道了,我现在应该在丛林里还是去海滩?
Uh-huh, yeah. Do I stay in the jungle or go towards the beach?
出自:《生活大爆炸 第二季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 2》
我要上洗手间,帮我着电话好吗?你何不带进去?
Okay, I'm gonna go to the bathroom. Will you watch my phone? Why don't you just take it with you?
出自:《老友记第一季》|《Friends Season 1》
玛雅,你看看四周我们都在你身边。这看上去像是我们觉得你没救了吗?
Maya, take a look around you. We're all here for you. Does this look like we think you're not worth working on?
出自:《女孩成长记 第一季》|《Girl Meets World Season 1》
霍华德,你想着你的荒诞幻想不放而放过像伯纳黛特这么好的女生吗?
Howard, you're going to throw away a great girl like Bernadette because you're holding out for some ridiculous fantasy?
出自:《生活大爆炸 第三季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 3》
你怎么进来的?你是说我怎么躲过外面着的警察?拜托,猜不到吗?暗门。
How did you get in? Policeman outside, you mean? Come on, can't you guess? Secret door.
出自:《神探夏洛克 第四季》|《Sherlock Season 4》
你让这只狐狸着我?他不是狐狸。如果她有什么异样或者你就开枪。你想这么做也可以开枪。好。
You're leaving me with that fox? He's not a fox. Shoot her if she does anything suspicious. Or if you feel like it. Okay.
出自:《银河护卫队2》|《Guardians of the Galaxy 2》
他父亲去世的那天,我们一起在他的床前到最后一刻。他父亲的遗嘱上说明把教区牧师职位给我。
We were both with him the day he died. With his last breath, his father bequeathed me the rectory in his estate.
出自:《傲慢与偏见》|《Pride & Prejudice》
你要当我们的稻草人的。什么?哦!咻!咻!走开小鸟。爸爸,你要好好在那里,直到小鸟睡觉。
You have to be the scarecrow. What? Oh. Naughty birds. Now, stay there until the birdies go to bed.
出自:《100天养成流利口语》|《Get fluent spoken English in 100 days》
爸爸,你要当我们的稻草人的。什么?哦!咻!咻!走开小鸟。爸爸,你要好好在那里,直到小鸟睡觉。好吧,佩奇。
Daddy, you have to be the scarecrow. What? Oh. Naughty birds. Now, stay there until the birdies go to bed. OK, Peppa.
出自:《小猪佩奇 第四季》|《Peppa Pig Season 4》