ПиньиньkuākuàНажмите, чтобы прослушать произношение иероглифа 夸
Ключ
Черты6
HSK Уровень7

Как писать иероглиф 夸

丿

Слова с иероглифом 夸

Примеры предложений с иероглифом 夸

小胡子不错啊,谢尔顿。别我,骰子吧,骰子告诉我该刮多少比例的胡子。
Mustache is looking good there, Sheldon. Don't thank me. Thank the dice. They told me what percentage of my face to shave.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第五季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 5》
很高兴认识你,吉宁?勒,吉宁勒。我都不知道,好好听的姓。
It's nice to meet you. Janine? Lecroix. Janine Lecroix. I didn't know that. Well, what a pretty last name.
出自:《老友记 第六季》|《Friends Season 6》
这是我吗?您还是付了五十镑,我得还您。
Is that a compliment? You're still out of pocket, 50 quid. I must repay it.
出自:《唐顿庄园 第六季》|《Downton Abbey Season 6》
我奶奶给我烤了个蛋糕,我是英雄。
Your grandma baked me a cake. Said I was a hero.
出自:《蝙蝠侠大战超人:正义黎明》|《Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice》
但是丽莎一直你,瑞秋又说了那么多事,看来你也没那么糟。
But I have to admit that after all the wonderful things that Lizzie has told me and the many, many, many, stories that Rachel has told me that, well, you're not all bad.
出自:《老友记 第六季》|《Friends Season 6》
别打岔,好不好?好。这位飞侠哥顿帮不上我们什么。《飞侠哥顿》?那可是在我哦。
Don't encourage this, all right? Okay. We're getting no help from Flash Gordon here. Flash Gordon? By the way, that's a compliment.
出自:《复仇者联盟3:无限战争》|《Avengers: Infinity War》
这算是在我吗?我也不清楚,难到你喜欢做一个奇怪的人?
Is that a compliment? I don't know. Do you wanna be weird?
出自:《少年时代》|《Boyhood》
我们担心的是我们营造出来的这种氛围让你觉得有必要...修...虚......
What we're worried about is that we have created an environment in which you feel it's necessary to... embelli... fanta... exagger...
出自:《摩登家庭 第六季》|《Modern Family Season 6 》
你在看什么?在看《旗帜背后回忆特辑》的评论。听听这个,有人这一期至今为最漫长的一集。
What are you looking at? Comments from our Behind the Flags retrospective. Get this, people are calling it. the longest one yet.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第十季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 10》
我看你吃海草前还吸了点别的“草”。妈,你太美了。老爸有没有时常你美?
Looks like you did more than just seaweed. Mom, you're beautiful. Does Dad tell you that enough?
出自:《摩登家庭 第八季》|《Modern Family Season 8》
最近我听了好多类似的话。自从我得奖,大家都我棒棒哒。好吧,仅此一次,你可以把我和大家混为一谈。
I've been hearing that a lot. Ever since I won, people think I'm great. Well, just this once, you can count me as people, too.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第十季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 10》
我想知道,她是不是从很胖减肥成这样的?她是不是个讨厌的人,可答案都是“不”。她是那么美貌,出类拔萃,她还我很棒,她给店里进的货也很有品味。
So I wondered, like was she fat and then she got skinny? Was she a terrible person? But no. She's actually beautiful, and she's great, and she thinks that I'm great, and she has amazing taste in imported goods.
出自:《我们这一天 第一季》|《This Is Us Season 1》