ПиньиньgòuНажмите, чтобы прослушать произношение иероглифа 够
Ключ
Черты11
HSK Уровень2

Как писать иероглиф 够

丿

𠃌

𠃍

丿

丿

Слова с иероглифом 够

吃个够
eat enough; eat one's fill
够条件晋升
be eligible for promotion
够退休年龄
reach the age of retirement

Примеры предложений с иероглифом 够

现在已经乱了。
We've got enough to deal with at the moment.
出自:《移动迷宫》|《The Maze Runner》
你才真的是了。
That is enough shushing.
出自:《疯狂外星人》|《Home》
好了,美了吧?
There you go. Good enough for your party?
出自:《老友记 第三季》|《Friends Season 3》
他已经付出多了,博士。
He has done enough, Dr.
出自:《源代码》|《Source Code》
丹妮和狗爷爷也吃一些吗?我们准备的所有人吃的。好棒!土豆。
Is there enough for Danny and Granddad Dog to have some, too? We've got enough for everyone. Hooray! Potatoes.
出自:《小猪佩奇(精选版)》|《Peppa Pig》
对不起,90000美元未必
I'm sorry. $90,000 isn't gonna get it done.
出自:《乔布斯》|《Jobs》
好吧,你最好祈祷你记得清楚。
All right. Well, you better fucking hope your memory doesn't fail you.
出自:《爆裂鼓手》|《Whiplash》
加油,你在街上流浪过,悍。
Yeah, good for you. you know you're tough, you lived on the streets.
出自:《老友记 第五季》|《Friends Season 5》
谢谢你,解释多啦。
Thank you, that's enough.
出自:《超能陆战队》|《Big Hero 6》
天啊,这个话题尴尬的。
Oh, my. That's an uncomfortable topic.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第六季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 6》
钱德,你觉得我们的沟通吗?,有水果卷吗?
Chandler, do you think we talk about our relationship enough? Yeah. Do we have any Fruit Roll-Ups?
出自:《老友记 第六季》|《Friends Season 6》
你已经"声名狼藉"了。
You've made plenty of marks, all in the wrong places.
出自:《驯龙高手》|《How to Train Your Dragon》
他给了我钥匙那样我们就能... 见面,然后... ...了,然后星期六晚发生什么了?
And he gave me a key so that we could, you know, meet up, and... Enough said. And Saturday night, what happened then?
出自:《绯闻女孩 第一季》|《Gossip Girl Season 1》
写报道已经看了。你这简直是凭空捏造。
It's enough for a story. You're floating an idea out of thin air.
出自:《纸牌屋 第四季》|《House of Cards Season 4》
怎么样?强硬了吧?莫妮卡,我们去吃饭。
What do you think of that? I think that's pretty strong, that's what I think. Come on, Monica, let's go to lunch.
出自:《老友记 第六季》|《Friends Season 6》
了没?她动作很快的,我们走。
Is that long enough? She's pretty quick, let's go.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第十一季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 11》
给,莱纳德,这个大吗?刚好。
Here you go, Leonard. Is this going to be big enough? It's perfect.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第二季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 2》
看看这盏灯,真是俗了,我们一定要带回去!我们的好台灯多了。
Monica, Monica, look at this lamp. Is this tacky or what? We have to have this. Rache, I think we have enough regular lamps.
出自:《老友记 第二季》|《Friends Season 2》
你觉得你给的这点薪水我花到两处吗?
You think you pay me enough to spend it in two places?
出自:《破产姐妹 第四季》|《2 Broke Girls Season 4》
《天蝎》这书很不错。糊口而已。请坐。
Scorpio was a very good book. Still pays the rent. Have a seat.
出自:《纸牌屋 第三季》|《House of Cards Season 3》