ПиньиньxiàНажмите, чтобы прослушать произношение иероглифа 夏
Ключ
Черты10
HSK Уровень2

Как писать иероглиф 夏

丿

𠃍

丿

Слова с иероглифом 夏

自春徂夏
from spring to summer

Примеры предложений с иероглифом 夏

我是普斯泰瑞,第九帝国闪耀的瑰宝。
And I am Shepseheret, the Glittering Jewel of the Nine Kingdoms.
出自:《博物馆奇妙夜3》|《Night at the Museum: Secret of the Tomb》
提醒我,你现在多大了?米15岁。
Remind me. How old are you, now? Michael's 15.
出自:《朗读者》|《The Reader》
,我不担心格楚德。我担心的是你。
Michael, I'm not worried about Gertrud. I'm worried about you.
出自:《朗读者》|《The Reader》
我进公司前4年,大家都叫我拉拉,是真的。
Hey listen, for the first four years of my work, everybody called me Sha-la-lap. Seriously.
出自:《老友记 第六季》|《Friends Season 6》
他能用上这些水,都是因为这个斯塔水坝,1945年竣工。
And he gets to use it because of this, California's Shasta dam, completed in 1945.
出自:《透视美国》|《America Revealed》
比如威廉·特纳怎么没出演 新的《星际迷航》电影?
For example, why wasn't William Shatner in the new Star Trek movie?
出自:《生活大爆炸 第三季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 3》
真替他高兴,对,理论物理界的威廉·特纳,最需要的就是自我膨胀。
Well, good for him. Yeah, the one thing the William Shatner of theoretical physics needed was an ego boost.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第三季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 3》
玛瑟女士?是的。你是米·伯格。是的。我在等你。
Ms. Mather? Yes. You're Michael Berg. Yes. I was expecting you.
出自:《朗读者》|《The Reader》
大伙,我们来了。幸福小家庭到了!大家好。大家好。还有他们的尔巴仆人。
Hi. Hey, guys. Hi. There's the little family! Hello. Hello. And their Sherpas.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第十季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 10》
她长大了,对吧?我不知道,我好久没看见她了,米,我怎么知道?
She's grown, hasn't she? I don't know. It's so long since I saw her, Michael. How can I tell?
出自:《朗读者》|《The Reader》
你是米·伯格?是的。我叫路易莎·布伦纳,早上好。你好?我们以为你会早点来的。
You're Michael Berg? Yes. I'm Louisa Brenner. Good morning. How do you do? We were expecting you earlier.
出自:《朗读者》|《The Reader》
脚下的恶魔?我们就把他们困在那里。瑞福德不止是座监狱或精神病院,而是座堡垒。
The demons beneath the road? This is where we trap them. Sherrinford is more than a prison, or an asylum.
出自:《神探夏洛克 第四季》|《Sherlock Season 4》
鲁迪叔叔解决了这一点。她在哪,麦考夫?我们的妹妹在哪里?一个叫做瑞福德的地方。是一座岛屿。
Uncle Rudi took care of things. Where is she, Mycroft? Where's our sister? There's a place called Sherrinford. An island.
出自:《神探夏洛克 第四季》|《Sherlock Season 4》
我就是理论物理界的威廉·特纳。好吧,我配合你。他们今年选了哪个自以为是,狂妄自大的骗子?
I am the William Shatner of theoretical physics. All right, I'll play. What self important, preening fraud are they honoring this year?
出自:《生活大爆炸 第三季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 3》
你是米·伯格?是的。1988年,西柏林谢谢你打电话给我。你收到我的信了?是的,就在我面前。
You're Michael Berg? Yes. Thank you for calling me. You got my letter? I have it here.
出自:《朗读者》|《The Reader》