ПиньиньНажмите, чтобы прослушать произношение иероглифа 哭
Ключ
Черты10
HSK Уровень2

Как писать иероглиф 哭

𠃍

𠃍

丿

Слова с иероглифом 哭

伤心地哭
weep tears of sadness
突然哭起来
burst into tears
双手捂着脸哭
cry in one's hands
哭瞎眼睛
be blinded by tears
吓得呜呜哭起来
begin to whimper with fear
嗓子都哭咽哑了
cry oneself hoarse

Примеры предложений с иероглифом 哭

我知道那是悲伤,因为我了。你不会。我不会
I identified it as sadness, because I was crying. You don't cry. I don't cry.
出自:《女孩成长记 第三季》|《Girl Meets World Season 3》
我不是自己,我是你。
I'm not crying for myself. I'm crying for you.
出自:《西部世界 第一季》|《Westworld Season 1》
是疼痛的自然反应。我没在
Crying is a natural response to pain. I'm not crying.
出自:《超能陆战队》|《Big Hero 6》
这件事不会让你吗?不会,我就是不会,这没什么,好吗?
So that story doesn't make you cry? No. Look, I don't cry. It's not a big deal. Okay?
出自:《老友记 第六季》|《Friends Season 6》
我没有,你才了呢。你们做得太好了。你也是,莱丽,
I'm not crying, you are. You did good, guys. So did you, Riley.
出自:《女孩成长记 第三季》|《Girl Meets World Season 3》
钱德快了。我才没有。
Oh, and Chandler's about to cry. I'm not.
出自:《老友记 第七季》|《Friends Season 7》
伙计,你是在吗?
Oh, dude, are you crying?
出自:《汽车总动员》|《Cars》
也是可以的。不。
It is alright to cry. No.
出自:《超能陆战队》|《Big Hero 6》
首先,你把人家弄了。
First of all, you made that guy cry.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第九季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 9》
我们听到你在,别哭了。
Sweetie, we heard you crying. Please don't cry.
出自:《老友记 第五季》|《Friends Season 5》
你要我吗?那就是你要的吗?你要看到我吗?长官,不要,长官。
Do you want me to cry? Is that what you want? Do you wanna see me cry? Sir! No sir!
出自:《老友记 第二季》|《Friends Season 2》
萝丝整天,没日没夜我快崩溃了。
Rose cries all day, every day. It's driving me crazy.
出自:《欲望都市2》|《Sex and the City 2》
我是会难过,但是不会
I'd be sad sure, but I wouldn't cry.
出自:《老友记 第六季》|《Friends Season 6》
崔格把你气了?对。
Whoa-whoa, Treeger made you cry?
出自:《老友记 第四季》|《Friends Season 4》
如果你不喜欢他们,你什么?
If you couldn't stand them, why are you crying?
出自:《这个杀手不太冷》|《Léon》
你们两个人为什么了呢?乔治和理查德只要在一起玩,他们就总是会。他们两个太小啦,没有办法在一起玩。
What's all this crying about? George and Richard always cry when they play together. They are just too little to play properly.
出自:《粉红猪小妹 第二季》|《Peppa Pig Season 2》
他没呀,是的,还有馅饼。
Hey, he's not crying. Yes. There's still pie.
出自:《老友记 第二季》|《Friends Season 2》
太棒了,所以她狂并没有吓跑你?
Oh, yeah. That's great. So the crying didn't turn you off?
出自:《老友记 第九季》|《Friends Season 9》
好了,过来吧。你们兔子啊,动不动就
All right, get in here. Okay. Oh, you bunnies. You're so emotional.
出自:《疯狂动物城》|《Zootopia》
ET就算了,“小鹿斑比”是卡通耶。
Well, see now that I can see crying over, but Bambi is a cartoon.
出自:《老友记 第六季》|《Friends Season 6》