ПиньиньbaНажмите, чтобы прослушать произношение иероглифа 吧
Ключ
Черты7
HSK Уровень4

Как писать иероглиф 吧

𠃍

𠃍

Слова с иероглифом 吧

Примеры предложений с иероглифом 吧

,做,电话也是,做
Doing it. Doing it. Phone doing it.
出自:《老友记 第五季》|《Friends Season 5》
过来,小伙子。
Come on. Come on, man.
出自:《当幸福来敲门》|《The Pursuit of Happyness》
不是?你们不会用食物换了魔豆
Oh, no. You didn't trade the food for magic beans, did you?
出自:《生活大爆炸 第三季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 3》
这个,算是。什么叫算是。我买了新衣服,行了
Well, sort of. How does one "sort of..." I bought new clothes, okay?
出自:《生活大爆炸 第二季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 2》
你还好
Are you all right?
出自:《唐顿庄园 第四季》|《Downton Abbey Season 4》
听上去很不可思议,不过我们等着瞧
Sounds unlikely, I know, though we'll see.
出自:《植物之歌》|《How To Grow A Planet》
你是在开玩笑,你很风趣,是
That's a joke. You're funny, right?
出自:《女孩成长记 第一季》|《Girl Meets World Season 1》
继续
Moving on.
出自:《吸血鬼日记 第六季》|《The Vampire Diaries Season 6》
不行了,就这样,就这样
I can't. I'm calling it. I'm calling it.
出自:《火星救援》|《The Martian》
上来。别害羞。来吧。上来
Come on up here. Don't be bashful. Come on. Get up here.
出自:《超人总动员2》|《Incredibles 2》
上菜
Let's eat.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第7季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 7》
你还好
Are you all right?
出自:《灰姑娘》|《Cinderella》
,好吧。一切都很好,过来坐下。
All right. It's all right. Come and sit down.
出自:《模仿游戏》|《The Imitation Game》
我只是将来总会,练功夫很辛苦,你筋骨酸疼?
I was just, some day, huh? That kung-Fu stuff is hard work, right? Are your bicep sore?
出自:《功夫熊猫》|《Kung Fu Panda》
听好,我直说,我跟你一起去吃晚餐,咔嚓
Listen, I'm gonna cut to the chase. Me, you, dinner. Pichakow!
出自:《汽车总动员》|《Cars》
你拒绝了她?啊?你拒绝了她
You said no right? Huh? You said no right?
出自:《老友记 第七季》|《Friends Season 7》
你没开玩笑
Are you serious?
出自:《遗落战境》|《Oblivion》
那就开始
Then we'd better get to work.
出自:《疑犯追踪 第四季》|《Person of Interest Season 4》
放抽屉里
Just put them in the drawer.
出自:《遇见你之前》|《Me before you》
开玩笑呢?
Are you serious?
出自:《傲骨贤妻 第五季》|《The Good Wife Season 5》