ПиньиньxiàНажмите, чтобы прослушать произношение иероглифа 吓
Ключ
Черты6
HSK Уровень7

Как писать иероглиф 吓

𠃍

Слова с иероглифом 吓

吓得直喘
gasp in horror
吓得缩作一团
shrink into oneself with fear
被吓得服服帖帖
be cowed into total submission
吓得直冒汗
sweat with fear
吓得晕了过去
be faint with fright

Примеры предложений с иероглифом 吓

到自己了。那起码有到人。
I kinda scared myself. Well, at least you scared someone.
出自:《老友记 第五季》|《Friends Season 5》
我应该被到吗?
Okay, okay, okay should I be scared?
出自:《老友记 第四季》|《Friends Season 4》
现在你到我了。
Now you're frightening me.
出自:《唐顿庄园 第四季》|《Downton Abbey Season 4》
不好意思,我到你了吗?
Oh, I'm sorry. Did I scare you?
出自:《汽车总动员》|《Cars》
你搞什么名堂?到我了。
What's wrong with you? You're freaking me out.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第二季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 2》
效果不错,算了吧,你正在她。
There you go. You're definitely scaring her.
出自:《老友记第一季》|《Friends Season 1》
她是个朋友,你到它了。
She's a friend. You just scared him.
出自:《驯龙高手》|《How to Train Your Dragon》
我懂了,你想我。
I see, I see, you're trying to freak me out.
出自:《老友记 第六季》|《Friends Season 6》
我不知道,因为我到把电话挂掉了。
Well, I wouldn't know because I got so freaked out that I hung up the phone.
出自:《老友记 第五季》|《Friends Season 5》
你有一个胎记,那又怎样?我怎么会被到?
You have a birthmark, so what? Why would that scare me?
出自:《头号玩家》|《Ready Player One》
你和你的那个帮手没有到我
You and your friends haven't scared me off, you know.
出自:《妮基塔 第四季》|《Nikita Season 4》
她看到戒指了。她被到了吗?
Well, she saw the ring. Did she freak out?
出自:《老友记 第七季》|《Friends Season 7》
我很乐意帮你拿。你到我了。
I'm happy to carry it for you. You're scaring me.
出自:《纸牌屋 第五季》|《House of Cards Season 5》
总之,我脚上有袜子,快快把它们掉吧。
Anyway, my socks are on. Let's knock them off.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第六季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 6》
这一定会很好玩,看我怎么钱德。亲爱的。什么?
Okay. This is going to be fun. Watch me freak out Chandler. Honey? Yeah?
出自:《老友记 第八季》|《Friends Season 8》
我不想到她。没错,别坏了好事,别太心急。
I don't want to do that. No. You don't want to wreck it, you don't want to go too fast.
出自:《老友记 第四季》|《Friends Season 4》
只要你能兴奋就好。不是,他有点把我到了。
Well, whatever works for you. No. No, he just really freaked me out before.
出自:《老友记 第六季》|《Friends Season 6》
你在吓唬我。是吗?我到你了,对不对?
You're bluffing. Am I? I've really put you through it, haven't I?
出自:《007幽灵党》|《Spectre 》
莫妮卡?嗨!莫妮卡,你到我了。
Monica? Hi. Monica, you're scaring me.
出自:《老友记第一季》|《Friends Season 1》
我看恐怖片会被到的哦,你会好好安抚我的,对吧?
I get scared at scary movies. You'll take care of me, won't you?
出自:《女孩成长记 第一季》|《Girl Meets World Season 1》