ПиньиньjiàoНажмите, чтобы прослушать произношение иероглифа 叫
Ключ
Черты5
HSK Уровень1

Как писать иероглиф 叫

𠃍

𠄌

Слова с иероглифом 叫

叫号机
queue management system; numbering machine
羊叫
bleat
叫几道菜
order some dishes
叫出租车
call a taxi
叫早电话
alarm call; wake-up call; morning call
叫一些煤
send for some coal
把他叫回来
call him back
激动地情不自禁叫起来
shout beside oneself with excitement
把所有的人都叫到身边
summon everyone to one's side

Примеры предложений с иероглифом 叫

我们从没请过那个路易还是路易斯的过来。
We never invited Louie-slash-Louise over.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第一季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 1》
你想上州长,我想上艾哈迈德。
You wanted to include the Governor, I want to include Ahmadi.
出自:《纸牌屋 第四季》|《House of Cards Season 4》
是不是要开始你C了。不用,麦克斯就行。不,我还是你C好了,C。
I suppose we should call you C now. No, no. Max, Please. No, I think I'll call you C. C.
出自:《007幽灵党》|《Spectre 》
我小蒂。
Call me Tip.
出自:《疯狂外星人》|《Home》
有些人竟然管它什么,木瓜,净瞎说,它就枇杷果。
Some people call it the... What's the word? Papaya. Stolen words. I say pawpaw.
出自:《奇幻森林》|《The Jungle Book》
那样愚蠢?
That's what's stupid?
出自:《老友记 第三季》|《Friends Season 3》
你是不是忘了什么?那个家伙什么?“爸爸”!
Well, aren't you forgetting something? What is that guy's name? Dad.
出自:《老友记 第三季》|《Friends Season 3》
不许再我萝卜头。
You're gonna wanna refrain from calling me Carrots.
出自:《疯狂动物城》|《Zootopia》
奶牛哞哞,小马咴咴,那会儿人们就只会说这些。
The cow goes moo. The horse goes neigh. It's all the people talked back then.
出自:《头脑特工队》|《Inside Out》
亚萝拉,来自意大利,她我“钱德呃呃呃”。
Her name's Aurora. And she's Italian and she pronounces my name Chandler.
出自:《老友记第一季》|《Friends Season 1》
过一次,以后我想多,所以做了袜子兔。
Well, I did one time, and I want to start doing it more. See that's what this is about.
出自:《老友记 第六季》|《Friends Season 6》
好的,苏希,我能你苏希吗?我的名字叫珍贵。我不出口。
All right. Susie. Can I call you Susie? My name is Precious. I can't say that.
出自:《老友记 第十季》|《Friends Season 10》
不要再了…
Ow, no 'woo-hooing,' no 'woo-hooing.'
出自:《老友记 第三季》|《Friends Season 3》
他们只你一个人啊。
They only said you.
出自:《老友记 第二季》|《Friends Season 2》
我们的太阳旁边还有七个其他的行星。大家知道这些行星什么吗?水星。
There're seven other planets that go around our sun. Does anyone know what they are called? Mercury.
出自:《小猪佩奇 第三季》|《Peppa Pig Season 3》
你管它们"行尸"
You call them Walkers?
出自:《行尸走肉 第四季》|《The Walking Dead S4》
你趴在地上。
Get on the fucking floor.
出自:《伦敦陷落》|《London Has Fallen》
你叫什么,不用害怕我。我朱达尔,公主殿下。你可以我阔阔真。不能那么 ,公主殿下。
Tell me your name. You need not fear me. It is Judar, my Princess. You may call me Kokachin. No, Princess.
出自:《马可波罗 第一季》|《Marco Polo Season 1》
盖。盖?
I'm Guy. Guy?
出自:《疯狂原始人》|《The Croods》
它为什么超级芯片?
Why is it called a super-chip?
出自:《疯狂外星人》|《Home》