ПиньиньzhānzhànНажмите, чтобы прослушать произношение иероглифа 占
Ключ
Черты5
HSK Уровень2

Как писать иероглиф 占

𠃍

Слова с иероглифом 占

占小便宜吃大亏
gain petty advantages only to suffer heavy losses
口占一绝
improvise a quatrain
占整版篇幅的文章
full page article

Примеры предложений с иероглифом 占

了我的专属座位。
You're in my spot.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第四季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 4》
我的日常开支我税后收入的46.9%。
My expenses account for 46.9% of my after-tax income.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第二季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 2》
在罗彻斯特,当时亚洲人的数量只1%。
In Rochester, which in those days had Asian population of 1%.
出自:《王力宏牛津大学演讲》|《Leehom Wang Speech at Oxford》
对,咖啡厅的服务生和啦啦队队长不了多少空间。
Yeah, well, waitress at a coffee house and cheer squad co-captain only took up so much room.
出自:《老友记 第三季》|《Friends Season 3》
你们要我18个月的位子,而我想治国。
You're asking me to be a placeholder for 18 months and I intend to govern.
出自:《纸牌屋 第三季》|《House of Cards Season 3》
那为什么不在这儿?因为我们在,我们先了。
Then why are they not here? Because we are. We claimed it.
出自:《饥饿游戏2:星火燎原》|《The Hunger Games: Catching Fire》
很快嘛。中间的坑被人了,我得一会再去。
That was fast. Oh, the middle stall was occupied. I'll have to try again later.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第二季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 2》
女性这个星球人数的一半,却没有被充分代言,她们的潜能亟待发掘。
Women share this planet 50/50, and they are underrepresented, their potential astonishingly untapped.
出自:《艾玛·沃特森达沃斯世界经济论坛HeForShe演讲》|《Emma Watson HeForShe speech on Davos》
我们不会你太多时间,因为今天是和家人以及你所爱的人在一起的时候。
Now, we're not going to take much of your time, because today is about family and being together with the ones you love.
出自:《奥巴马每周电视讲话》|《Your Weekly Address》
钱德。来了。这些小人想我们便宜,我才没那么蠢,我们可不是呆头鹅。
Chandler. Yeah. Look, these clowns are trying to take us for a ride and I'm not gonna let them. And we're not a couple of suckers.
出自:《老友记 第五季》|《Friends Season 5》
最后当我以为你想趁工作之便我便宜我拒绝了,但是没打算告你。
And, and finally when I thought you were making sexual advances in the workplace, I said no and I was not litigious.
出自:《老友记 第五季》|《Friends Season 5》
但是我位置了,我放了篮子在上面。抱歉,这是你的篮子吗?是的。
But I saved it. I put my basket on top. I'm sorry. Is that your basket? Yes.
出自:《老友记第一季》|《Friends Season 1》
你有得到吗?一个名额已经被了。被你吗?注意我的语气。不是,一个叫做奈特的小子。
Did you get it? One of the slots got filled. By you? Sense the tone. No, that kid Nate got it.
出自:《老友记 第九季》|《Friends Season 9》
哦,好的,我们开始吃东西吧。太棒了。哦,所有的椅子都被小帮手们了。
Lovely. Now it's time for food. Hurray. Oh. The helpers have taken all the seats.
出自:《小猪佩奇 第三季》|《Peppa Pig Season 3》
真的假的?你觉得她在他便宜吗?当然不会,她不会做这种事,她可是聋子。
You're kidding. You think she's taking advantage of him? Oh, of course not. She wouldn't do something like that. She's deaf.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第五季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 5》
罪行二,被告超过约定的浴室用量,确切地说,一个人,除非我们被可溶于水的外星人攻击。
Count the second: the accused exceeded the agreed upon occupancy of the shower, to wit, one, unless we are under attack by water-soluble aliens.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第四季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 4》
总之,差别是我了优势,我知道这样有点奸诈,但我送了点东西去贿赂他。
Anyway, the difference is I've got the edge. It's not exactly ethical, but I sent him a bribe to tip the scales in my direction.
出自:《老友记 第五季》|《Friends Season 5》
如果你三年前跟了我,你现在应该能收到我姑婆艾达塞进猫肚子从德比利时偷运出的胸针。
If you had gone out with me three years ago, by now, you'd have my great Aunt Ida's brooch that she smuggled out of occupied Belgium in a cat.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第三季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 3》
你真想让我回答那个问题吗,威尔?我不确定你想这么做。我很想。因为他们知道自己能够你便宜。他们发现了。
Do you really want me to answer that question, Will? Because I'm not sure you do. Oh, I do. Because they knew they could take advantage of you. They saw it.
出自:《纸牌屋 第五季》|《House of Cards Season 5》
听好了,王牌艾斯,我们给你这一万块钱不是让你可以心情不好的未成年女员工便宜,就是卸货区附近,那个胸器逼人需要人送回家的姑娘。
Look, Ace, we're not about to give you $10,000 so you can take advantage of a sad, underage girl worker near the loading docks 'cause her boobs are crazy big and she needs a ride home.
出自:《破产姐妹 第四季》|《2 Broke Girls Season 4》