ПиньиньérНажмите, чтобы прослушать произношение иероглифа 儿
Ключ
Черты2
HSK Уровень1

Как писать иероглиф 儿

丿

Слова с иероглифом 儿

花骨朵儿
flower bud
鸡蛋壳儿
eggshell
山楂片儿
haw flake
烟袋锅儿
bowl of a pipe
吹哨儿
blow a whistle
锅底儿
last dregs in a wok
粉扑儿
powder puff
剃刀儿
razor
杏核儿
apricot stone
拉座儿
have passengers (of a vehicle)
让座儿
offer one's seat to sb
铁片儿
pieces of sheet iron
布片儿
small pieces of cloth
羊肚儿
tripe of a sheep
短褂儿
short gown
成熟儿
mature infant
肥皂泡儿
soap bubbles
痒痒挠儿
back/itch scratcher
刮脸刀儿
razor
小铺儿
small store

Примеры предложений с иероглифом 儿

四季豆加豆汁,然后甜点是一个过期的橙子。
Kidney beans in their own juices, and for dessert, a questionable orange.
出自:《老友记 第十季》|《Friends Season 10》
能骗过眼镜,肯定够逼真啊。
Gotta be a pretty good fake to fool Glasses.
出自:《疑犯追踪 第四季》|《Person of Interest Season 4》
你们接下来打算凑一对吗?什么?什么?
Are you supposed to be a couple next or what? Huh? What? Huh?
出自:《女孩成长记 第二季》|《Girl Meets World Season 2》
这是怎么回事?其实是你的预期。
What is happening here? What is happening is your expectation.
出自:《怪诞行为学》|《Predictably Irrational》
就是他吗?国王陛下。父亲。辛苦了,吾
Is this him? Your Majesty. Dad. Thank you, son.
出自:《魔兽》|《Warcraft》
啊,你们能不能告诉我究竟是怎么回事
Okay, can someone please tell me what's going on here?
出自:《生活大爆炸 第三季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 3》
又怎么着了,眼镜?警探,希望你现在有时间。
What is it now, Glasses? Detective, I hope you're not busy.
出自:《疑犯追踪 第四季》|《Person of Interest Season 4》
话说几年前,他确实跟一个学法国文学的女博士有过一段
Well, a few years ago, he did go out with a woman who had a PhD in French literature.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第二季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 2》
说起来,我听说了霍华德和伯纳黛特的一件趣事
Say, I heard an interesting tidbit about Howard and Bernadette.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第四季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 4》
副总统有两种:门垫或是斗牛士,你猜我选哪个?Raymond。
There are two types of vice presidents: doormats and matadors. Which do you think I intend to be?
出自:《纸牌屋 第二季》|《House of Cards Season 2》
眼镜,我刚从防爆小组那边得到信了。什么情况,警探?
Glasses, I just heard back from the bomb squad. What have you got, Detective?
出自:《疑犯追踪 第四季》|《Person of Interest Season 4》
看来你不仅懂农业理论,还会农活,这我可没料到。
So, you're a practical farmer, as well as a theoretician. Not sure I was expecting that.
出自:《唐顿庄园 第四季》|《Downton Abbey Season 4》
反正呢,我们跟着他到了旧货出售摊,那卖的东西都超赞。
Anyway, we followed the guy to this garage sale, and they had the coolest stuff.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第三季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 3》
菲比和迈克是完美的一对。我相信在场的每一个人都会和我一样祝愿他们一生幸福。
Phoebe and Mike are perfect for each other. And I know I speak for everyone here when I wish them a lifetime of happiness.
出自:《老友记 第十季》|《Friends Season 10》
可笑至极。很高兴你说服我来这里,咱们平时太辛苦了,有时候偷个闲,干点儿蠢事也挺好的。
Hysterical. I'm glad you talked me into this. We work so hard, sometimes, it's nice to goof off and do something silly.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第四季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 4》
第三步,等卢卡斯沉迷于杰克西卡就解决我们的三角关系。没这回事 。第四步,事情变得极度糟糕。
C: I solve our whole love triangle when Lucas falls for Jexica. Not a thing. D: Something goes horribly wrong.
出自:《女孩成长记 第三季》|《Girl Meets World Season 3》
我把路易斯指挥官个人硬盘的每一个文件都翻了一遍,这真真是她最不迪斯科的歌了。
I've scoured every single data file on Commander Lewis personal drive. This is officially the least disco song she owns.
出自:《火星救援》|《The Martian》
这是什么鬼玩意儿?嘿,手铐,还裹着皮毛!真有你们的!不知道你们还来这一手...
What the hell is this? Hey, handcuffs. And fur lined. Nice. I didn't know you guys had it in you.
出自:《老友记 第十季》|《Friends Season 10》
一丘之貉,他们是同伙。肖恩,她从你口中套出了情报。她利用了你。莱姆,我……闭嘴!
Thick as thieves, they were. She tricked the information out of ya, Sean. She used you. Liam, I... Shut up!
出自:《英伦对决》|《The Foreigner》
小屁孩,我们不是说好了吗。你是谁?你来这干嘛?哦,芙丽达,我还以为你来不了了呢。
We had a deal, chamaco. Who are you? What is the meaning of this? Oh, Frida. I thought you couldn't make it.
出自:《寻梦环游记》|《Coco》