假
Пиньинь:jiǎjiàНажмите, чтобы прослушать произношение иероглифа 假
Ключ:亻
Черты:11
HSK Уровень:2
Как писать иероглиф 假
假
丿
丨
𠃍
一
丨
一
一
𠃍
一
㇇
㇏
Слова с иероглифом 假
工伤假
work injury leave
假妊娠
pseudopregnancy; phantom pregnancy
假充内行
pretend to be an expert
假文档
forged document
假斯文
shabby gentility
麦秋假
wheat harvest vacation (for village schools)
假民主
sham democracy
假揭发
sham exposure
晚婚假
late marriage leave
假李逵
false hero; fake
假期间
during the vacation
给她一周假
grant her a week's leave
假唱一首歌曲
lip-sync (to) a song
Примеры предложений с иероглифом 假
是假警报。我该回去了。
False alarm. I should get back out there.
出自:《遗落战境》|《Oblivion》
结果是假的。是假的?是的。
Well, it turns out that's not true. That's not true? No.
出自:《老友记 第六季》|《Friends Season 6》
瞧瞧这些假徽章,妈会得到“最佳服装奖”在假的军校里。
Look at these authentic fake medals. I tell you, mom's gonna be voted best dressed at the make-believe military academy.
出自:《老友记 第二季》|《Friends Season 2》
办了那种傻傻的假婚礼。
We had one of those silly fake weddings.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第7季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 7》
假鼻子,你应该感到羞愧。
A counterfeit nose. You should be ashamed.
出自:《爱丽丝梦游仙境》|《Alice in Wonderland》
你要把这种感情扼杀在萌芽状态,它是假的。为什么是假的?
Well, you gotta nip this in the bud. I'm thinking about it. These aren't real emotions. They're not?
出自:《怦然心动》|《Flipped》
我应该可以请个几天假。
Well, I guess I could take a couple days off work.
出自:《老友记 第五季》|《Friends Season 5》
你父亲要带我去巴哈马群岛度个假。
Your father's flying us to the Bahamas for a little get away.
出自:《美国队长3》|《Captain America: Civil War》
当然是假的,我们可请不起真猫王。
Of course it was an impersonator. We could never afford a real Elvis.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第7季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 7》
如果是假的,为什么莱恩这么想得到它?
Why would Lane want it so badly if it wasn't authentic?
出自:《碟中谍5:神秘国度》|《Mission Impossible: Rogue Nation》
听到没?我知道那号码是假的谁会给自己弄个免费专线呀?
See? And I know that's not a real number because why would it be toll-free?
出自:《生活大爆炸 第十一季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 11》
你们也想去吗?真的还假的?一言为定。
Yeah well, do you guys wanna come too? Are you serious? We are there.
出自:《老友记 第六季》|《Friends Season 6》
不是,我只需要一张假机票。抱歉,我不懂。
Oh, no. No, no, no, I just, I just need a pretend ticket. I'm sorry sir, I don't understand.
出自:《老友记 第四季》|《Friends Season 4》
我需要躺下好好休息。我需要给自己放个假。
I need to lie down. I need a holiday.
出自:《小猪佩奇 第三季》|《Peppa Pig Season 3》
我和芬奇查到的她的所有资料,原来全是假的。
All the information Finch and I thought we had on her? Turns out it's all been faked.
出自:《疑犯追踪 第四季》|《Person of Interest Season 4》
不必假好心,既然如此,其他的东西呢?像…
No. You know don't do me any favors. In fact, where's the rest of my stuff? Huh? Like my...
出自:《老友记 第三季》|《Friends Season 3》
你当然可以请几天假,因为这趟我也要去!
Of course you can take a couple days off work because this trip includes me.
出自:《老友记 第五季》|《Friends Season 5》
该你了。我没度过假。露营也没有过吗?
Your turn. I've never been on vacation. What about camping?
出自:《行尸走肉 第四季》|《The Walking Dead S4》
什么?你亲了他?没错。真的还假的?
What? You kissed him? Totally. Phoebe are you serious?
出自:《老友记 第六季》|《Friends Season 6》
这真是我演过最难的戏,我应该装上假胡须演。
Probably be some of the hardest acting I've ever done. Maybe I'll play it with a mustache.
出自:《老友记 第五季》|《Friends Season 5》