份
Пиньинь:bīnfènНажмите, чтобы прослушать произношение иероглифа 份
Ключ:亻
Черты:6
HSK Уровень:2
Как писать иероглиф 份
份
丿
丨
丿
㇏
𠃌
丿
Слова с иероглифом 份
Примеры предложений с иероглифом 份
不,相恋那一部份。
No, no, no. The love part?
出自:《老友记第一季》|《Friends Season 1》
当今社会,10份工作有6份需要高中以上的学习经历。
For 6 out of every 10 jobs in the near term is going to require some education beyond high school.
出自:《奥巴马每周电视讲话》|《Your Weekly Address》
那就不是几万份工作了,而是数百万。
We wouldn't be talking about thousands of jobs. We'd be talking about millions.
出自:《纸牌屋 第三季》|《House of Cards Season 3》
这个海滩公园是凯鲁瓦科纳的一部份,岛上的主要度假胜地。
This beach park is part of Kailua-Kona, the island's main resort hub.
出自:《10大名城旅游攻略》|《10 Cities Vacation Travel Guide》
看到老天的份上,谢尔顿。
Oh, for god's sake, Sheldon.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第二季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 2》
那我建议你相信我,看在猫的份上。
Well, then I suggest you trust me for the sake of the cats.
出自:《007幽灵党》|《Spectre 》
那可是份很长的菜单,光甜点就有两页。我知道,还有每天一换的当日特餐。
Hey, it's a big menu. There's two pages just for desserts. I know. And those specials they change every day.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第三季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 3》
不不,他在家得宝零售店找了份工作。噢,太好了。
No. No. Stan got on the management track at Home Depot. Oh, great.
出自:《重返十七岁》|《17 Again》
史蒂夫告诉我他和你签了份新合同。是的。
Steve told me he's offering you a new contract. Yes.
出自:《点球成金》|《Moneyball》
一个月。到时候,看在老天的份上你们都走吧。放了他。
One month. And then, so help me God, you're all gone. Oh, leave him.
出自:《模仿游戏》|《The Imitation Game》
工人阶级可能是在崛起,但是绝对没有你的份,现在,请你出去。
The working classes may be coming up, but I'd be very surprised if you are. Now, please get out.
出自:《唐顿庄园 第六季》|《Downton Abbey Season 6》
那个三明治真的很难吃。我知道,但我还是吃了很多份。
It was such a bad sandwich. I know. But I ate a lot of them.
出自:《速度与激情7》|《Fast & Furious 7》
看在上帝的份上,我几乎没碰你,这人怎么……
Oh for god's sake, I barely touched you. How man are...
出自:《王牌特工:特工学院》|《Kingsman: The Secret Service》
我还有机会邀你一起去吗,看在以前的份上?
But is there any chance you'd go with me instead, for old times' sake?
出自:《绯闻女孩 第一季》|《Gossip Girl Season 1》
抱歉,我没带够你朋友的份,我以为就我们俩呢。
I'm sorry I didn't bring enough for your friends. I assumed we were going to be alone.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第二季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 2》
她真是个好人,更重要的是,她成为我们家的一部份。
Such a sweet woman. And more important, she became a part of our family.
出自:《老友记 第八季》|《Friends Season 8》
莱纳德,我不够强壮,还是你来吧。看在上帝的份上。
I'm not strong enough, Leonard, you'll have to do it. Oh, for god's sakes.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第二季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 2》
要多少钱?你一天在一杯咖啡上花多少钱?看在老天的份上!
How much would that cost? How much do you spend a day on a cup of coffee? Oh, for god's sakes!
出自:《摩登家庭 第六季》|《Modern Family Season 6 》
可恶,你这女人,镇定点,保持你的尊严,看在上帝的份上。
Damn it, woman! Pull yourself together! Have some pride, for the love of God!
出自:《老友记 第十季》|《Friends Season 10》
我一个月前交了份实习申请表,我想找机会和您坐下来简单谈谈。
I submitted an application for the intern program about a month ago and I would just love the opportunity to sit with you briefly...
出自:《当幸福来敲门》|《The Pursuit of Happyness》