ПиньиньjiànНажмите, чтобы прослушать произношение иероглифа 件
Ключ
Черты6
HSK Уровень2

Как писать иероглиф 件

丿

丿

Слова с иероглифом 件

缩影件
photographic reproduction in reduced size
埋入件
inlet part
埋设件
built-in fitting; embedded parts
油印件
mimeographed copy
接合部件
joint elements
模锻件
stamped work
打印件
printed copy
接合件
fastener
险乎干了件错事
nearly make an error

Примеры предложений с иероглифом 件

确定那是坏事?
We so sure that's a bad thing?
出自:《生活大爆炸 第一季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 1》
我曾经打过45刑事官司,法官阁下。
I fought over 45 criminal cases, Your Honor.
出自:《傲骨贤妻第七季》|《The Good Wife Season 7》
我要瞄准机会,你知道的这是大事情。
Yeah, I gotta pick my moment. It's kind of a big deal.
出自:《绯闻女孩 第一季》|《Gossip Girl Season 1》
改变不是好事,里昂,你懂吗?嗯。
Change ain't good, Leon. You know? Yeah.
出自:《这个杀手不太冷》|《Léon》
发动机刚减速,他就打开了辅助动力装置,而根据空客的检查单,那是要做的第15事,第15
He switched on the APU immediately after engine rollback. According to Airbus, that's the 15th thing on the list to do. Fifteenth.
出自:《萨利机长》|《Sully》
我正看呢,发现了奇怪的事。
I was just whizzing through and I found something a bit bizarre.
出自:《神探夏洛克 第三季》|《Sherlock Season 3》
却仍然一无所获?这可不是容易的事情。
And they haven't found anything? It's a lot easier said than done.
出自:《移动迷宫》|《The Maze Runner》
要潜进复仇者联盟的基地可不是容易的事。
It's not easy to successfully infiltrate an Avengers facility.
出自:《蚁人》|《Ant-Man》
我家小孩今天讲了特别有意思的事。算了。
So my kid said the funniest thing today. Nope.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第五季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 5》
不,我只是来这给孩子买衣服。我知道。
No, I'm just here to buy a kid an outfit. I know.
出自:《女孩成长记 第二季》|《Girl Meets World Season 2》
与我女友住同一屋檐下吗?这可是大事啊。
Cohabitation with my girlfriend? That's a great deal to process.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第十季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 10》
我有个问题想要问你,只是小事啦,没有压力的。好的。
Hey, you know I got a question for you. Just a little thing, no pressure. Okay.
出自:《老友记 第二季》|《Friends Season 2》
好的,好的,伙计们,坐下说话这是大事。
OK. All right, you better sit down. This is pretty big.
出自:《老友记 第十季》|《Friends Season 10》
好吧,你买了毛衣,现在你在谢尔顿广场。
All right. You've paid for a sweater, and you're in Sheldon Square.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第三季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 3》
她会来参加婚礼,或许那不会是坏事。
Come on. So she comes to the wedding. I mean it won't be so bad.
出自:《老友记 第七季》|《Friends Season 7》
什么是对虾?一种海里的蟑螂。穿了漂亮外套的海蟑螂。
What's a prawn? A cockroach of the sea. A cockroach of the sea with a fancy suit on.
出自:《中国春节》|《Chinese New Year》
你说的对,这是大事,我们为什么不一步一步慢慢来?
You know, okay. You're right. It is huge. So why don't we take it just a little bit at a time?
出自:《老友记 第七季》|《Friends Season 7》
高中生活充满困难,这是人生经历的一部分,而那不是坏事。
High school is difficult. It's part of the experience. And that's not a bad thing.
出自:《摩登家庭 第七季》|《Modern Family Season 7》
我在探索频道看过妙事,原来海星一旦被杀,它会立刻复活。
You know, I saw this great thing on the Discovery Channel. Turns out that if you kill a starfish, it'll just come back to life.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第四季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 4》
不要啊!欺骗是坏事,我干了坏事这样你才能活下来。
No! A lie is a bad thing. I did a thing so you can live.
出自:《疯狂外星人》|《Home》