ПиньиньshūНажмите, чтобы прослушать произношение иероглифа 书
Ключ
Черты4
HSK Уровень1

Как писать иероглиф 书

𠃍

𠃌

Слова с иероглифом 书

核准书
instrument of approval
抗辩书
traversing note
袋装书
pocketbook; pocket edition
订约书
document of contract
委派书
letter of appointment
毛边书
uncut book
金边书
gilt-edged book
认罪书
statement of confession
解约书
letter of cancellation
抵押书
letter of hypothecation
洋装书
books with Western-style binding
微型书
microbook;minibook
抗诉书
written protest
协约书
written agreement
追加书
supplemental bill
抗告书
written protestation
弥撒书
missal
书簏
learned yet useless person
认错书
letter of apology
听说书
listen to storytelling

Примеры предложений с иероглифом 书

你可以看些了解一下。
You could always read a bit about it.
出自:《唐顿庄园 第四季》|《Downton Abbey Season 4》
我在巴塞罗那念过一年
I studied for a year in Barcelona.
出自:《老友记 第八季》|《Friends Season 8》
瞧瞧这些...
Look at all of those books.
出自:《女孩成长记 第一季》|《Girl Meets World Season 1》
请大家把翻到48页。
So I'd like you guys to open your books to page 48.
出自:《女孩成长记 第一季》|《Girl Meets World Season 1》
再把放在有花的桌子上。
And you leave the Book on the table with the flowers.
出自:《穿普拉达的女王》|《The Devil Wears Prada》
你要写供述吗?不。不吗?
You‘re gonna give a statement? No. No?
出自:《情妇 第二季》|《Mistresses Season 2》
看来你的看完了,有点闲是吧?
So I guess you finished your book. Had some time on our hands, did we?
出自:《老友记 第五季》|《Friends Season 5》
是不是完全说出你的心声?什么啊?
Didn't it like totally speak to you? What book is this?
出自:《老友记 第二季》|《Friends Season 2》
我总梦想成为医生,只是呢,没念多少
I always dream about being a doctor but didn't get much school.
出自:《血战钢锯岭》|《Hacksaw Ridge》
你必须作为的核心,否则无法成书。
There is no book without you at the center of it.
出自:《纸牌屋 第三季》|《House of Cards Season 3》
罗斯,我卖出上亿本的,知道为什么吗?
Oh, Ross, listen to me, I have sold 100 million copies of my books, and you know why?
出自:《老友记第一季》|《Friends Season 1》
好的,谢谢你的。没问题,好的。苏珊。
Well, thanks for the books. No problem. Okay. Susan.
出自:《老友记第一季》|《Friends Season 1》
十点至十点半,书会被剪辑好,你必须一直等到完成为止。你将马琳达干洗的衣物和一起送去。
The Book is assembled by 10:00, 10:30, and you must wait around for it until then. You will be delivering Miranda's dry cleaning with the Book.
出自:《穿普拉达的女王》|《The Devil Wears Prada》
扣两分。你自己写的应该认真读。
That's the 2 points. Hey, you should really read that book you wrote.
出自:《老友记 第五季》|《Friends Season 5》
看了没有啊?天啊,简直不可思议。
Hey. Hey. Hey. Oh, so, did you read the book? Oh my God, it was incredible.
出自:《老友记 第二季》|《Friends Season 2》
我读了很多。我认为我们能成为朋友。
I read a lot. Just when I thought we could be friends.
出自:《老友记 第十季》|《Friends Season 10》
就这样吗?他毙掉,你来安抚我?
Is this how it works? He nixes the book, you soften the blow?
出自:《纸牌屋 第三季》|《House of Cards Season 3》
那你的呢?我决不会那样背叛她。
And what about your book? I would never betray her like that.
出自:《纸牌屋 第四季》|《House of Cards Season 4》
我得开始注意她看的是不,布朗夫人。
Well, I may have to start minding what she reads from now on, won't I, Mrs. Brown?
出自:《泰坦尼克号》|《Titanic》
这段让你想起什么了吗?跟我读过的其他一样啊。
Does that passage make you think of anything? It's like the other books we've read.
出自:《西部世界 第一季》|《Westworld Season 1》