鬼
ピンイン:guǐ漢字鬼の読み方を聞くにはクリック
部首:鬼
画数:9
HSK レベル:5
漢字 鬼 の書き方
鬼
丿
丨
𠃍
一
一
丿
乚
𠃋
丶
漢字 鬼 の熟語
赖皮鬼
utterly shameless person
马面鬼
horse-faced demons
悭吝鬼
miser; niggard; skinflint
短命鬼
short-lived person
促狭鬼
mischievous fellow/person; mischief
啬刻鬼
miser
鬼伞属
Coprinus
三分像人,七分像鬼
look more like a ghost than a human being
当面是人,背后是鬼
act one way to your face and another behind your back—be double-faced
日间不做亏心事,夜半不怕鬼敲门
he who has not sinned against others by day need not be scared by a knock on the door at night—a clear conscience makes a soft pillow; a quiet conscience sleeps in thunder
白天不做亏心事, 夜里不怕鬼敲门
a quiet conscience sleeps in (the midst of) thunder; a clear conscience is a soft pillow
漢字 鬼 の例文
那到底是什么鬼东西?
What in the animal kingdom was that?
出自:《冰川时代2》|《Ice Age: The Meltdown》
天,什么鬼东西?
Oh! Oh, my God! What is that?
出自:《移动迷宫》|《The Maze Runner》
你说工作?你又能做些什么鬼?我会杀人。
A job? What the hell can you do? I can clean.
出自:《这个杀手不太冷》|《Léon》
我不要鬼,谁都不想闹鬼。
I don't want a ghost. Well, nobody wants a ghost.
出自:《老友记 第三季》|《Friends Season 3》
所以你死后就会变成鬼吗?不会。不不不,亲爱的 , 鬼都是假的。
So when you die you become a ghost? No. No, no, no, no, no. No. Sweetheart, ghosts aren't real.
出自:《我们这一天 第一季》|《This Is Us Season 1》
那个监狱里,有一个鬼是个老人死后变成的鬼,眼睛闪着红光,可以喷火。
Okay, what was at this prison was a ghost. The ghost of an old man with glowing red eyes, who breathed fire!
出自:《摩登家庭 第六季》|《Modern Family Season 6 》
你在搞什么鬼?我这是七个!
What are you doing? I said seven!
出自:《老友记 第九季》|《Friends Season 9》
一共有三种球,这种叫鬼飞球。
There are three kinds of balls. This one's called the Quaffle.
出自:《哈利·波特与魔法石》|《Harry Potter and the Sorcerers Stone》
到底谁是内鬼,肯定有这么个人。
Who's on the inside? There's got to be somebody.
出自:《伦敦陷落》|《London Has Fallen》
哇哦!什么鬼东西 你们真的喜欢这个?
Wow! This is garbage. You actually like this?
出自:《神偷奶爸》|《Despicable Me》
给他试试这个。这是什么鬼东西?没用的。
We should try this on him? What the hell is that? It doesn't work.
出自:《明日边缘》|《Edge of Tomorrow》
这是房子打喷嚏用的?不是,那是阁楼里的鬼。
And is this in case the house sneezes? No, no, that's the ghost for the attic.
出自:《老友记 第三季》|《Friends Season 3》
我们现在得找到彼得,然后赶紧离开这个鬼地方。
We need to find Peter now and get off this damn planet.
出自:《银河护卫队2》|《Guardians of the Galaxy 2》
日本鬼专门袭击伤员。去掉你所有的红十字标志。
The Japs deliberately target the wounded. Lose all your red cross markings.
出自:《血战钢锯岭》|《Hacksaw Ridge》
他们也不想知道这是什么鬼东西,这些普通人不想组装什么电脑
They're not gonna know what the hell this is. The average Joe doesn't want to build their own computer.
出自:《乔布斯》|《Jobs》
我不知道我当时在想什么,我像被鬼附身了。
I don't know what came over me. It was like I was possessed or something.
出自:《怦然心动》|《Flipped》
谁?奥蒂兹,我同班同学,他是内鬼。
Who? Ortiz, my classmate. He's the mole.
出自:《疑犯追踪 第四季》|《Person of Interest Season 4》
那愤怒的怒吼是我家新任扫兴鬼传来的天籁之声。
That angry screeching was the sweet sound of my new home bummer.
出自:《摩登家庭 第八季》|《Modern Family Season 8》
你他妈的搞什么鬼?我派你去调查这个案子。
What the fuck is with you? I put you on a case.
出自:《银翼杀手》|《Blade Runner 2049》
是啊,他这个鬼非常实在。天哪,我只想要一丝安宁,我真的以为我拥有了。
Yes, well, he's a very tangible ghost. God, I just wanted a bit of peace, and I really thought I had it.
出自:《神探夏洛克 第四季》|《Sherlock Season 4》