ピンインpéi漢字陪の読み方を聞くにはクリック
部首
画数10
HSK レベル5

漢字 陪 の書き方

丿

𠃍

漢字 陪 の熟語

陪病人
look after a patient

漢字 陪 の例文

你真的不要我们
Are you sure you don't want us to stay with you?
出自:《绯闻女孩 第一季》|《Gossip Girl Season 1》
你不我去吗?
Okay. Wait. You're not gonna come with me?
出自:《老友记 第三季》|《Friends Season 3》
而且总得有人菲比 。
You know, plus, somebody's got to stay here with Phoebe.
出自:《老友记 第四季》|《Friends Season 4》
真的很谢谢你们来我。
Look, you guys I just wanna say, I really really appreciate you spending this time with me.
出自:《老友记 第三季》|《Friends Season 3》
我能你坐会儿吗?好。
Okay if I keep you company a second? Yeah.
出自:《我们这一天 第一季》|《This Is Us Season 1》
而是为了... 在安迪身边。我们知道。
It's about... Being there for Andy. We know.
出自:《玩具总动员3》|《Toy Story 3》
恕我失陪,我得去我妻子。
If you'll excuse me, I need to be with her now.
出自:《纸牌屋 第三季》|《House of Cards Season 3》
怎么,我突然就不配你了?
What, suddenly I'm not good enough for you?
出自:《生活大爆炸 第三季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 3》
谢谢你们一直着她。回家吧,好好休息一下。
Thank you for staying with her. Go home. Get some rest.
出自:《实习医生格蕾 第十季》|《Greys Anatomy Season 10》
她走回家,我们之间心有灵犀。
Yeah, I walked her home, and it was amazing how much we connected, you know?
出自:《老友记 第三季》|《Friends Season 3》
等她回到家里,外公又总是着她。
And whenever she was in her yard, Grandpa was always there with her.
出自:《怦然心动》|《Flipped》
还是恭喜你啦,你能回去她真贴心。
Well, congrats, and it's nice you're gonna be there for your sister.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第7季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 7》
你确定要我们你见相亲对象吗?
Are you sure you want us here when you meet this woman?
出自:《生活大爆炸 第五季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 5》
帮我打掩护,他让我但我还有工作。
Cover for me. I got work to do and he needs company.
出自:《纸牌屋 第三季》|《House of Cards Season 3》
但孩子成长时我就不能着他了?
But I wouldn't be part of its growing up?
出自:《唐顿庄园 第四季》|《Downton Abbey Season 4》
不,但我可以你看一般人看的电影。
No. No. But I'll go see a normal person movie with you.
出自:《老友记 第八季》|《Friends Season 8》
我猜只有谢尔顿和我去霍华德和伯纳黛特一起四人约会了。
Guess it'll just be Sheldon and me going on a double date with Howard and Bernadette.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第五季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 5》
两位,专注点。我妈一直以为是因为谢尔顿我才不常去她。
Guys, focus. My mom thinks that Sheldon is the reason I don't spend a lot of time with her.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第十二季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 12》
我参加了戒毒小组,每天我妈会我去参加聚会。
I had to go to rehab. Every day, my mom would walk me to meetings.
出自:《疑犯追踪 第四季》|《Person of Interest Season 4》
你可以单独应付她?不是,你得我去。
So you're strong enough to face her on your own? Oh no, you'll have to come.
出自:《老友记 第四季》|《Friends Season 4》