ピンインtāngtàng漢字趟の読み方を聞くにはクリック
部首
画数15
HSK レベル6

漢字 趟 の書き方

丿

丿

𠃌

𠃍

漢字 趟 の熟語

漢字 趟 の例文

所以我们可以去北极吗?呃,去超市怎么样?可以呀,我觉得小熊泰迪它以前肯定没有去过超市。
Can we go to the north pole? How about the supermarket? Yes, I don't think Teddy Playgroup has ever been shopping before.
出自:《小猪佩奇 第三季》|《Peppa Pig Season 3》
所以我们需要去白宫。
So all we need to do is go to Whitehall.
出自:《明日边缘》|《Edge of Tomorrow》
我需要你去威尔的公寓。
I, need you to go to Will's apartment.
出自:《傲骨贤妻 第五季》|《The Good Wife Season 5》
真是巧合啊,我们得去监控中心,走吧。
That's a hell of a coincidence. All right, we're going to pay CCTV a little visit. Let's roll.
出自:《速度与激情6》|《Fast and Furious 6》
别担心,我刚去了洗手间,出什么事了?我们得谈谈。
Don't worry, I just went to the bathroom. What's up? We need to talk.
出自:《傲骨贤妻 第五季》|《The Good Wife Season 5》
我不知道这是什么,但肯定不是辣椒粉。我去商店,20分钟就回来。
I don't know what's in this but it is not paprika. I'm gonna go to the store, I'll be back in 20 minutes.
出自:《美国队长3》|《Captain America: Civil War》
明天小熊泰迪想要度过一段美好时光可以吗?所以我们可以去北极吗?呃,去超市怎么样?可以呀,我觉得小熊泰迪它以前肯定没有去过超市。
Teddy Playgroup needs to have an exciting time tomorrow. Can we go to the North Pole? How about the supermarket? Yes, I don't think Teddy Playgroup has ever been shopping before.
出自:《100天养成流利口语》|《Get fluent spoken English in 100 days》
还真是。这是个好主意,你说得对。我们去杂货店。
You know what? That's a great idea, you're right. We're on our way to the grocery.
出自:《奇迹男孩》|《Wonder》
他说是你逼他这趟浑水的。他认为这是个错误的决定。
He said you bullied him into it. That he thought it was a mistake.
出自:《纸牌屋 第二季》|《House of Cards Season 2》
我明天得去伦敦,真烦人,但该去还是得去,会议如何?
I'll have to go up to London, which is a nuisance, but there you are. How did the meeting go?
出自:《唐顿庄园 第六季》|《Downton Abbey Season 6》
哦天呐,哦天呐。你怎么啦?我刚坐在垃圾上了!谢尔顿,淡定嘛。你去淡定吧,我得去浴室。
Oh, dear. Oh, dear. What is wrong? I've been sitting in garbage. Sheldon, take it easy. You take it easy! I need to use your shower.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第五季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 5》
什么?得去陶瓷大库房。好的。还有雷都夏克电器。行。还有动漫书店。可以!
What? We have to stop at pottery barn. Okay. And Radio Shack. Fine. And the comic book store. All right!
出自:《生活大爆炸 第二季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 2》
喝了蓝色冰沙,还去了容器大卖场?感觉就像我死了进入了死后脑神经元诱发的幻觉,也就是俗称天堂的地方。
Blue Icees and a trip to The Container Store? It's like I died and went to the post-mortem, neuron-induced hallucination commonly mistaken as heaven.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第九季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 9》