ピンインsōu漢字艘の読み方を聞くにはクリック
部首
画数15
HSK レベル7

漢字 艘 の書き方

丿

丿

𠃌

丿

𠃍

漢字 艘 の熟語

漢字 艘 の例文

但这船不会沉。
But this ship can't sink.
出自:《泰坦尼克号》|《Titanic》
要知道我这老船。能轻而易举地超过你那袖筒的速度,猪爷爷。
This old boat can go faster than your rusty bucket any day, Grandpa Pig.
出自:《小猪佩奇 第一季》|《Peppa Pig Season 1》
什么?你在带我去找那船。
What are you talking about? You're showing me which way the boat went.
出自:《海底总动员》|《Finding Nemo》
我妈不在那船上,是不是?
My mom's not on that ship, is she?
出自:《疯狂外星人》|《Home》
赢到船票,坐上这船,是我一生最美好的事。
Winning that ticket was the best thing that ever happened to me.
出自:《泰坦尼克号》|《Titanic》
除非你们可以逃出山谷那端 那里有船可以救你们。
Unless you can make it to the end of the valley. There's a boat. It can save you.
出自:《冰川时代2》|《Ice Age: The Meltdown》
乔治也想要一艘纸船。我想可以用体育版给你做纸船。
George wants a paper boat too. I suppose I can do that with sports page.
出自:《粉红猪小妹 第二季》|《Peppa Pig Season 2》
我们为什么要谈这个?有个小矮人摧毁了50飞船 救了我们。
What are we even talking about this for? We just had a little man save us by blowing up 50 ships!
出自:《银河护卫队2》|《Guardians of the Galaxy 2》
我一直很努力,想要挽救我们的婚姻,可是他只关心他那蠢船。
You work and you work and you work at a marriage, but all he cares about is his stupid boat.
出自:《老友记 第二季》|《Friends Season 2》
我猜得蛮准的,坏消息,我不能买那船,我没有钱。
Hey, I was pretty close. So bad news. I can't buy the boat, I don't have any money.
出自:《老友记 第六季》|《Friends Season 6》
世界上只有五个人知道,大西洋上每船的具体位置,他们全都在这里。
There are five people in the world who know the position of every ship in the Atlantic. They're all in this room.
出自:《模仿游戏》|《The Imitation Game》
而让这船航行在正确的方向上是我的职责,那么你为什么不让我履行我的职责呢?
And it's my job to make sure that we point the ship in the right direction. So why don't you let me do my job?
出自:《乔布斯》|《Jobs》
你从哪里得到的这飞船?尼伊马贸易哨站。贾库星?那个垃圾场?谢谢!就是个垃圾场。
Where'd you get this ship? Niima Outpost. Jakku? That junkyard? Thank you! Junkyard.
出自:《星球大战7:原力觉醒》|《Star Wars: The Force Awakens》
等等,什么?你刚刚是说了拉思塔吗?嗨!你不是在用这运输舰走私拉思塔吧?
Wait, what? Did you just say Rathtars? Hey! You're not hauling Rathtars on this freighter, are you?
出自:《星球大战7:原力觉醒》|《Star Wars: The Force Awakens》
我本来也想去的,不过我要清洁我的船。我想不明白为什么你还要清洁你这生锈的船。
I would go, too. But my boat needs to clean. I don't know why you bother cleaning that rusty boat.
出自:《小猪佩奇 第三季》|《Peppa Pig Season 3》
他问"上帝啊,为什么你不救我?" 上帝回答"我不是派2大船去了吗,笨蛋?"
And he said: God, why didn't you save me? And God said: I sent you two big boats, you dummy.
出自:《当幸福来敲门》|《The Pursuit of Happyness》
猪爷爷和狗爷爷是最好的朋友。全速前进啦!再见啦!我是这船上的船长,当船长让你们做什么的时候你们就要去做。
Granddad Dog is Grandpa Pig's very best friend. Full steam ahead. Goodbye. I am the captain of this boat, and when the captain tells you to do something, you must do it.
出自:《小猪佩奇 第三季》|《Peppa Pig Season 3》
就只是这个东西,他可以修好猪爷爷的那船。你要用这个洗衣机上的铁皮来修我的船吗。是的。
It's the fix for Grandpa Pig's boat is what it is. You are going to mend my boat with a bit of washing machine? Yes.
出自:《小猪佩奇 第三季》|《Peppa Pig Season 3》
在这船上,我就是船长。说得没错,船长。说得没错,船长。如果船长爷爷叫你做什么事情的话,你们都得照做。
On this boat, I'm the captain. Aye-aye, Captain! Aye-aye, Captain! When Captain Grandpa tells you all to do something, you must do it.
出自:《小猪佩奇 第一季》|《Peppa Pig Season 1》
我在婆罗洲的热带雨林里长途跋涉了六个月才发现了它,而我妻子却在家跟个穷酸的鸟类学家同居了,那人住在帆船上,还喜欢穿牛仔喇叭裤!
I discovered it after spending six months slogging through a Bornean rain forest, while my wife was back home shacking up with a two bit ornithologist who lives on a sailboat and likes to wear boot cut jeans!
出自:《生活大爆炸 第三季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 3》