聊
ピンイン:liáo漢字聊の読み方を聞くにはクリック
部首:耳
画数:11
HSK レベル:4
漢字 聊 の書き方
聊
一
丨
丨
一
一
㇀
丿
𠄌
丿
𠃌
丨
漢字 聊 の熟語
聊了半宿
chat till midnight
漢字 聊 の例文
你们先随便聊,想到什么就聊什么。
And you guys can talk about whatever, whatever you want. You know? Whatever pops into your head.
出自:《老友记 第六季》|《Friends Season 6》
菲比,可以跟你聊一下吗?
Phoebe, can I talk to you for a second?
出自:《老友记 第五季》|《Friends Season 5》
但后来我跟罗伯特聊了聊,他告诉我你是怎么威胁他后,我知道我必须竞选了。
But then I spoke to Robert. And when he told me how you threatened him, I knew I had to run.
出自:《纸牌屋 第三季》|《House of Cards Season 3》
聊什么?聊我是怎么被朋友欺骗的吗?毫无意义地在北极呆了三个月,我连动漫展都没去成。
About what? Being betrayed by my friends? Spending three months at the North Pole for nothing? And I didn't even get to go to Comic Con!
出自:《生活大爆炸 第三季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 3》
他一整个晚上都在聊我的朋友。
He spent the whole night talking about her.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第八季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 8》
我这就去那里,跟他聊几句。
I'll head to the address. I'd like to have a word with him.
出自:《疑犯追踪 第四季》|《Person of Interest Season 4》
谢谢,谢谢你这么说。不,功劳不在我身上。我和莱纳德的妈妈聊了聊,她开解了我。
Thank you. I appreciate that. No, I can't take all the credit. I spoke with Leonard's mother, and she made me feel better.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第十季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 10》
好吧 ,我随时奉陪。你想聊什么?
Well, you know, I'm here for you. What do you want to talk about?
出自:《生活大爆炸 第十一季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 11》
你在嘀咕什么呢?什么事?来福?一个姑娘正在受难。该英雄救美了。待会和你接着聊。待会接着聊。
Am I catching you at a bad time? What is it, LeFou? A damsel is in distress. It's hero time. I'm not done with you, yet. Me, neither.
出自:《美女与野兽》|《Beauty and the Beast》
艾丽西娅,有时间吗?以后聊,艾丽西娅。
Alicia, do you have a minute? Talk to you later, Alicia.
出自:《傲骨贤妻 第六季》|《The Good Wife Season 6》
不对,我们是在聊网球,网球比较像真的。
No, we were talking about tennis. Tennis is more believable.
出自:《老友记 第六季》|《Friends Season 6》
那么…闺蜜谈心?好啊,你想聊啥?
So girl talk? Sure. What do you got in mind?
出自:《生活大爆炸 第四季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 4》
反正莱纳德来了。你可以跟他聊科学了。
Okay, well, Leonard's here now. You can talk science with him.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第十二季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 12》
你还好吧?我昨天还和他聊了斯坦贝克[小说家]。
Are you okay? I talked to him yesterday about Steinbeck.
出自:《行尸走肉 第四季》|《The Walking Dead S4》
大家在聊火车啊。不是你喜欢的那种火车。
We're talking about trains. Not the kind of trains you like.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第十一季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 11》
你为什么要那样说我们?当时在聊过去的爱人。
Why would you say that? We were having a conversation about past lovers.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第八季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 8》
你得习惯啊现任女友和前任女友通过聊你的糗事来联络感情。
You gotta like this, the girlfriend and the ex-girlfriend bonding over your rooty-tooty stinky booty.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第四季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 4》
我不知道你和谁聊了,但会开解人的一定不是我妈。
I don't know who you talked to, but that wasn't my mother.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第十季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 10》
好棒哦,科学小子们要和你聊科学了。
Oh, and the science dudes want to talk science with you.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第四季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 4》
这样我们才有话题聊,你想不出来别的借口吗?
So that we would have something to talk about. So it wouldn't be awkward. And you couldn't think of anything else?
出自:《老友记 第八季》|《Friends Season 8》