ピンインzhù漢字祝の読み方を聞くにはクリック
部首
画数9
HSK レベル3

漢字 祝 の書き方

𠃍

丿

漢字 祝 の熟語

漢字 祝 の例文

我好运吧。
Wish me luck.
出自:《植物之歌》|《How To Grow A Planet》
我好运吧。加油。
Wish me luck. Go get 'em.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第八季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 8》
没有你怎么行。马到成功。
It's not gonna be the same without you. Godspeed.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第二季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 2》
我要出门了,我好运。好运。
Okay, gotta go. Wish me luck. Luck.
出自:《老友记 第五季》|《Friends Season 5》
我好运。加油。请用祈祷的。
Wish me luck. Good luck. Wish it.
出自:《老友记 第四季》|《Friends Season 4》
有个女人不经意听到我要嫁给你,她跑来我好运。
This woman overheard that I was marrying you and then she wished me good luck.
出自:《老友记 第七季》|《Friends Season 7》
杰森,绝对是杰森,我好运。祝你好运。
Jason. Definitely Jason. Okay, wish me luck. Good luck.
出自:《老友记 第三季》|《Friends Season 3》
26号公寓的国王!我万岁!
King of apartment 26! Long live me!
出自:《女孩成长记 第一季》|《Girl Meets World Season 1》
与你交谈很愉快,一天愉快,吉姆。
Well, it was good talking to you. Have a good day, Jim.
出自:《傲骨贤妻 第五季》|《The Good Wife Season 5》
对,她明天要交分子流行病学报告。帮我她好运。
Yes, her molecular epidemiology paper is due tomorrow. Oh, tell her good luck with that.
出自:《老友记 第六季》|《Friends Season 6》
好了,各位,我好运吧。祝你好运,给他们好看。
Okay guys, way to wish me luck. Good luck. Go get them.
出自:《老友记 第五季》|《Friends Season 5》
我也不知道,嗯,这太难了。嗯,一切都好吧。
And I don't know, this is just so hard. Godspeed.
出自:《星运里的错》|《The Fault in Our Stars》
那就爸爸好运吧,要卖多少盒饼干才能获胜?
Well, good luck to Dad. Say, how many more boxes would you have to sell in order to win?
出自:《老友记 第三季》|《Friends Season 3》
祝贺你。什么?谢谢。玩的开心吗?不错,非常好。
Congratulations. On what? Thanks. Having fun? Yes. Tons.
出自:《大空头》|《The Big Short》
妈妈,纸来了。非常好。妈妈现在准备给大家做一架纸飞机。
Here's some paper. Perfect. Mummy Pig is going to make a paper aeroplane.
出自:《小猪佩奇 第三季》|《Peppa Pig Season 3》
妈妈,纸来了。非常好。妈妈现在准备给大家做一架纸飞机。
Here's some paper. Perfect. Mummy Pig is going to make a paper aeroplane.
出自:《100天养成流利口语》|《Get fluent spoken English in 100 days》
9.6公里,28分钟就跑完了。我女朋友生日快乐。
Six miles in 28 minutes. And a happy birthday to my girlfriend!
出自:《遇见你之前》|《Me before you》
好吧,我十五分钟内回来,我好运,霉运送给你。
Okay. I will be back in 15 minutes. Wish me luck! No. Shart.
出自:《穿普拉达的女王》|《The Devil Wears Prada》
我是佳节犰狳,我是圣诞老人的朋友,他要我来你圣诞快乐。
I'm the Holiday Armadillo. I'm a friend of Santa's and he sent me here to wish you a Merry Christmas.
出自:《老友记 第七季》|《Friends Season 7》
教授,你回剑桥旅途愉快。恩尼格玛。您叫我了?
Have a pleasant trip back to Cambridge, Professor. Enigma. You called for me?
出自:《模仿游戏》|《The Imitation Game》