瞒
ピンイン:mánmén漢字瞒の読み方を聞くにはクリック
部首:目
画数:15
HSK レベル:7
漢字 瞒 の書き方
瞒
丨
𠃍
一
一
一
一
丨
丨
一
丨
𠃌
丿
丶
丿
丶
漢字 瞒 の熟語
漢字 瞒 の例文
你觉得你能瞒他瞒多久?对啊,你瞒得越久不就越坏事吗?
How long do you think you can keep it from him? Yeah, isn't it gonna get worse the longer you wait?
出自:《生活大爆炸 第九季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 9》
干嘛这么保密?连我们都瞒着?
Why all the secrecy? Why not just tell us?
出自:《美国队长2》|《Captain America: The Winter Soldier》
这么说,福特在这瞒着所有人自己制造接待员。
So, Ford's been making his own hosts out here and telling no one.
出自:《西部世界 第一季》|《Westworld Season 1》
好像他和妈妈串通好了,瞒着我像没事发生一样。
It's like he and my mom, they made some secret pact to act like robots.
出自:《绯闻女孩 第一季》|《Gossip Girl Season 1》
没事的,谢尔顿,我会假装莱纳德没叫你瞒着我。
It's all right, Sheldon. I will just pretend that Leonard's not withholding information.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第三季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 3》
我们要瞒着爸爸这么做吗?这是不是不太光明正大?
And are we to do all this without telling Papa? Isn't that rather underhand?
出自:《唐顿庄园 第四季》|《Downton Abbey Season 4》
那我来帮你说,我知道你有事瞒着我。
Why don't I make it easy for you? I know you're keeping something from me.
出自:《绯闻女孩 第一季》|《Gossip Girl Season 1》
那么久了?感觉没那么久,因为他们瞒了我们很久。
Has it been that long? Believe me, it seems like less because they hid it from us for so long.
出自:《老友记 第七季》|《Friends Season 7》
首先,你这么问什么意思?其次,如果我知情的话,我也肯定不会瞒着不报。
First of all, what are you getting at? And secondly, if I had any information, I wouldn't be keeping it to myself.
出自:《纸牌屋 第五季》|《House of Cards Season 5》
我们得再多瞒着一个人,那又怎样,况且我们一直很乐在其中。没错。
Oh. Well, so we have to hide our relationship from one more person. Big deal. Besides, it's kinda fun hiding. Yeah.
出自:《老友记 第六季》|《Friends Season 6》
嗨,亲爱滴。小亲亲。我们为了保护你,有些事情一直瞒着你。你知道冥王星吗?
Hi, sweetie. Peaches. See, we've all been protecting you from something. You know pluto?
出自:《女孩成长记 第二季》|《Girl Meets World Season 2》
什么时候的事?大概10到12个月之前吧。你瞒了一年都不告诉我吗?!
When? Oh, 10, 12 months ago. You didn't tell me for a year?
出自:《生活大爆炸 第九季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 9》
真不敢相信这么大的事情,你居然瞒着他,你们绝对是我认识最怪的一对情侣了。
I just can't believe you could keep something like that from him. You guys have got to be the weirdest couple I know.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第六季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 6》
对,我是这么说过。你整天说,真的很烦。发生什么变化了吗?你是不是有事瞒着我?
That is true, I have said that. Well, a lot, it's very annoying. Has something changed? Is there something that you're not telling me?
出自:《生活大爆炸 第十季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 10》
真的么?当然。你瞒着拉杰,你把他的iPhone掉进了便池,这算哪门子尊重?
Really? Mm-hmm. Was it out of respect that you didn't tell Raj about the time you dropped his iPhone in a urinal?
出自:《生活大爆炸 第四季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 4》
她的行为举止,我总觉得她有事情瞒着我。要我就不会担心这个,她可能只是工作上有些烦心事。
Her behavior. No, I have the feeling that she's hiding something. I wouldn't worry about it. She's probably just distracted by work.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第十季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 10》
可问题是我想成为那种男人。那就瞒着普丽娅把那女的睡了。我不是那种人。
The problem is, I want to be one of those guys. So sleep with the new girl and lie to Priya. Oh, that's not who I am.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第五季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 5》
我对你没有任何秘密啊。你有秘密瞒着我吗?当然有。这件事压在我心头上好久了。快过来抱抱。
Well, I don't have any secrets from you. Do you have secrets from me? Yes. Oh, that has been weighing on me for years. Come here.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第十一季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 11》