混
ピンイン:húnhùn漢字混の読み方を聞くにはクリック
部首:氵
画数:11
HSK レベル:6
漢字 混 の書き方
混
丶
丶
㇀
丨
𠃍
一
一
一
𠄌
丿
乚
漢字 混 の熟語
客货混装船
passenger-cargo vessel; passenger-freighter
整天瞎混
fool about all day
漢字 混 の例文
所以你在校时,老跟那个乌克兰男生混?
Is that why in junior high you were the only one that hung out with that Ukrainian kid?
出自:《老友记 第四季》|《Friends Season 4》
对,你有一年机会,我们每晚都在一起混。
Right, cause you only had a year. And we only hung out every night.
出自:《老友记 第二季》|《Friends Season 2》
或者是全裸,我爱霍华德,可这混小子真是毫无节操啊。
Or totally naked. I love Howard, but the dude needs a little shame.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第八季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 8》
不,亲爱的,别担心,我很喜欢跟他们混,很好玩。
Oh, no, honey, I mean, don't worry, I like hanging out with those guys. It's fun for me.
出自:《老友记 第二季》|《Friends Season 2》
噢,万能的海神啊,他把可回收和不可回收的垃圾混在一起了!
Oh, my Neptune, he's mixing garbage and recycling.
出自:《海绵宝宝历险记:海绵出水》|《The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge Out of Water》
不,有事,看我混的多年以前打了份服务员的临时工,现在还在做。
No, it's not okay! Look at me, okay? I took a temp job as a waitress forever ago, and I'm still doing it.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第7季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 7》
是啊,的确有点出乎意料,你什么时候开始和警察混在一起了,德烈?
Yeah, that came as a bit of a surprise. Since when are you hanging out with cops, Dre?
出自:《疑犯追踪 第四季》|《Person of Interest Season 4》
我是谁?我是那个照顾我们孩子的人,而你却在酒吧跟男人混!
Who am I? Yes. I'm the guy who's taking care of our baby while you're at bars meeting guys!
出自:《老友记 第九季》|《Friends Season 9》
是啊但他想去那个漫画店的派对,在那里混的很多男的都怪怪的。
I do, it's just he wants to go to that party at the comic book store. A lot of the guys that hang out there are kind of creepy.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第六季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 6》
霍华德气得要死,我不得不把过敏药混在他的冰淇淋里,才能让他消停睡觉。
Howard was so angry I had to mash up Benadryl in his ice cream to get him to fall asleep.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第六季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 6》
亲爱的,你这样我很感激,但是你不用为了我跟他们混,反正他们两个可以做伴。
Listen, honey, I appreciate this but you don't have to keep hanging out with them for me, I mean, they have each other.
出自:《老友记 第二季》|《Friends Season 2》
孩子们都大了,结婚了,第三个孙子也要出世了,如今我们不怎么去湖边了,混首都圈代价不小啊。
Boys are older now, both married. Got a third grandkid on the way. We don't get out to the lake much these days. Washington takes its toll.
出自:《纸牌屋 第四季》|《House of Cards Season 4》
我很想说我记得那一天,但我真不记得了。我终于戒毒了,但……我当时是混街头的。
I'd like to say I remember that day, but I barely do. I'm clean now, finally, but I was on the streets then.
出自:《我们这一天 第一季》|《This Is Us Season 1》