替
ピンイン:tì漢字替の読み方を聞くにはクリック
部首:曰
画数:12
HSK レベル:4
漢字 替 の書き方
替
一
一
丿
丶
一
一
丿
㇏
丨
𠃍
一
一
漢字 替 の熟語
替某人准备晚餐
fix sb supper
漢字 替 の例文
很好,我替你高兴。
Great, well, I'm happy for you.
出自:《老友记 第二季》|《Friends Season 2》
你就不能替她高兴吗?她替我高兴我就替她高兴。
Can't you be pleased for her? I'm as pleased for her as she would be for me.
出自:《唐顿庄园 第六季》|《Downton Abbey Season 6》
有你替我干活非常棒。
It wasn't half bad, having you work for me.
出自:《速度与激情6》|《Fast and Furious 6》
多谢你替我总结喔。
Thank you for summing that up.
出自:《驯龙高手》|《How to Train Your Dragon》
我只是发现我一直在替彼得做决定,现在恰好有人也想替我做决定。
I realized I was deciding things for Peter, and I'm through with people making decisions for me.
出自:《傲骨贤妻第七季》|《The Good Wife Season 7》
那么,我应该替大伙说话了:....
Well, I think I speak for everyone when I say:
出自:《老友记 第十季》|《Friends Season 10》
我替要接到他电话的人感到难过。
I feel bad for whoever gets that phone call.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第六季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 6》
我是在替自己着想,你也一样。
I am looking out for myself. Just like you are.
出自:《纸牌屋 第四季》|《House of Cards Season 4》
我替她工作了一天,我为此而自豪。
And I'm proud that I was able to stand in her shoes for a day.
出自:《女孩成长记 第一季》|《Girl Meets World Season 1》
非常感谢你,但你们谁也不会替我们证婚。
Guys, thank you very much but neither of you is marrying us.
出自:《老友记 第七季》|《Friends Season 7》
让你在假日赶过来,我替她说声抱歉。
Sorry she made you come over here on a holiday.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第7季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 7》
我还得替他处理医疗事务当他不在的时候。
And I would actually perform medical procedures when he'd leave me in the office.
出自:《当幸福来敲门》|《The Pursuit of Happyness》
这有什么关系,拉杰开溜了,我们可以找人替他呀。
What's the big deal? Raj bailed, so we could use some extra players.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第六季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 6》
我要替所有人做决定。不是Owen?不是。
I get to make the decisions for everyone. Not Owen? No.
出自:《实习医生格蕾 第十季》|《Greys Anatomy Season 10》
可那得花多少钱,我不能让您替我支付。
But what would that cost? I couldn't accept it from you.
出自:《唐顿庄园 第六季》|《Downton Abbey Season 6》
那就好,因为我没有内疚。我好替你高兴。
Well that's good. Because you didn't. And I'm incredibly happy for you.
出自:《老友记 第六季》|《Friends Season 6》
我想告诉她,要替她自己想想。是的。
I would tell her to think for herself. Yes.
出自:《饥饿游戏3:嘲笑鸟(上)》|《The Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 1》
布莱尔可以替我去。邀请可是不能转让的,她真是新人。
Blair can take my place. Invitations are nontransferable. She's new to the group.
出自:《绯闻女孩 第一季》|《Gossip Girl Season 1》
对,好吧,你得替我保密,啥也不要告诉莱纳德。
Right. Okay, look, this is between you and me. You cannot tell Leonard any of this.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第二季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 2》
他替我买了一家卖苹果的公司的股票。
He got me invested in some kind of fruit company.
出自:《阿甘正传》|《Forrest Gump》