擦
ピンイン:cā漢字擦の読み方を聞くにはクリック
部首:扌
画数:17
HSK レベル:4
漢字 擦 の書き方
擦
一
亅
㇀
丶
丶
㇇
丿
㇇
丶
丶
㇇
㇏
一
一
亅
丿
丶
漢字 擦 の熟語
擦火柴
strike a match;strike a match
擦锈迹
scour at rusted spots
擦酒精
give alcohol rubs
擦窗玻璃
clean the (window) glass;clean a windowpane
漢字 擦 の例文
擦,金正恩开始批评我们了。
Damn! Kim's calling us out!
出自:《采访》|《The Interview》
你忘记擦防护油了。你想让这个海葵刺疼你吗? 好的。快擦。
Forgot to brush. Do you want this anemone to sting you? Yes. Brush.
出自:《海底总动员》|《Finding Nemo》
你要帮我在胸口擦东西?是啊,整个胸口都得擦。
You want to rub something on my chest? Yes. All over it.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第六季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 6》
那这是什么意思啊?猪爸爸擦了擦他的眼镜这样能看的更清楚一些。
What does it mean? Daddy Pig clean his glasses so he can see the letter more clearly.
出自:《粉红猪小妹 第二季》|《Peppa Pig Season 2》
你觉得艾蜜莉和苏珊会擦出火花?
You actually think that something can happen between Emily and Susan?
出自:《老友记 第四季》|《Friends Season 4》
喜欢护唇膏吗?擦1500次就可以燃烧200卡路里。
Love lip-balm? Try applying it 1500 times to burn 200 calories.
出自:《托福学习视频》|《TOFEL(无字幕版)》
这也不是坏事,但你用来擦嘴的任何东西只会被扔掉。
Which isn't bad, but anything that you wipe your mouth on gets thrown away.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第九季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 9》
我擦咧,我以为我才是你最好的朋友。
What the hell? I thought I was your best friend.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第六季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 6》
需要我帮你效劳吗?要擦镜头吗?电池还有电吗?
Hello. Can I get you anything? Lens cleaner? Your battery okay?
出自:《老友记 第八季》|《Friends Season 8》
我连自己的屁股都擦不干净,还怎么保护国王?
How can I protect the king when I can hardly wipe my own ass?
出自:《权力的游戏 第四季》|《Game of Thrones Season 4》
我会让我偷拿的擦手毛巾让个地儿。干得好,小妞。
I'll make room for them next to the hand towels. Ah, good for you, mami.
出自:《破产姐妹 第五季》|《2 Broke Girls Season 5》
我来擦。不必,我来,你下去吧。不过是酒而已。
I'll clean it up. No, I'll do it. Leave us. It's only wine.
出自:《权力的游戏 第四季》|《Game of Thrones Season 4》
你嘴上沾了点东西。这回我自己擦吧,抱歉。
Oh, you have a little something... Oh, I'll get it this time. Oh, excuse me.
出自:《摩登家庭 第六季》|《Modern Family Season 6 》
你帮她擦药膏多久了? 不记得了,几个星期吧,怎么了?
How long have you been putting this on her? I don't know. Few weeks. Why?
出自:《生活大爆炸 第7季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 7》
是我帮你擦的屁股,无论是召妓,追星族,还是艾丽西娅...适可而止。
I cleaned up your mess. Prostitutes, groupies, Alicia. Don't go there.
出自:《傲骨贤妻第七季》|《The Good Wife Season 7》
你怎么判断出来的?双耳洞,围脖。哇,她擦了眼影了吗?
How do you know? Double ears pierce. Infinity scarf. Whoa. Is she wearing eye shadow?
出自:《头脑特工队》|《Inside Out》
真的?你们看过我演的每出戏,我有擦出过火花吗?没有。对吧。
Really? Look, you guys have been to every play I've ever been in, have I ever had chemistry on stage? No. No.
出自:《老友记 第四季》|《Friends Season 4》
窗户擦好了,蜡烛点上了,皮带太紧,我得去换一条。
Okay, Windows are clean, candles are lit. Belts to tight, gotta change the belt.
出自:《老友记第一季》|《Friends Season 1》
真叫人兴奋,我赚来的,每天擦桌椅,蒸牛奶,这真是太不值得了。
Isn't this exciting? I earned this. I wiped tables for it. I steamed milk for it. And it was totally not worth it.
出自:《老友记第一季》|《Friends Season 1》
你擦上这口红真美。你美呆了,真的。你们确定吗?真的吗?
Oh, this lipstick looks just great on you. You look fabulous honey, you really do. Yeah? Are you sure, really?
出自:《老友记 第二季》|《Friends Season 2》