捡
ピンイン:jiǎn漢字捡の読み方を聞くにはクリック
部首:扌
画数:10
HSK レベル:6
漢字 捡 の書き方
捡
一
亅
㇀
丿
㇏
一
丶
丶
丿
一
漢字 捡 の熟語
捡钱包
pick up a purse
捡柴
gather firewood
漢字 捡 の例文
天啊,捡到宝了。
Oh, hell, yeah. Score.
出自:《行尸走肉 第四季》|《The Walking Dead S4》
这下面有本书呢。我自己捡吧。不用,我捡到了。别,那是...
There's a book under here. Oh, I'll get that. I got it. I got it. No, no, it's...
出自:《生活大爆炸 第六季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 6》
保时捷的主人把车开走了。但你捡到他的衣橱钥匙?
So the Porsche guy took his car back. But you found the keys to his clothes?
出自:《老友记 第六季》|《Friends Season 6》
我在比翁的花园里捡来的。
I picked it up in Beorn's garden.
出自:《霍比特人3:五军之战》|《The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies》
捡柴火去,我没火也做不了饭啊。
Get the wood. I can't cook shit without a fire.
出自:《西部世界 第一季》|《Westworld Season 1》
阿尔特,目前这情况球滚到一垒都没人捡。
Art, at this moment, if a grounder's hit to first, nobody's there to stop it.
出自:《点球成金》|《Moneyball》
有些站在一旁的人说,“你觉得这么做有意义吗?海星多得捡都捡不完,你真的觉得你这样做会有谁在乎吗?”
And someone standing there says, "What do you think that's gonna do?There's too many of them to pick up. Do you really think you made a difference?"
出自:《女孩成长记 第三季》|《Girl Meets World Season 3》
好吧,别说废话了,开始捡垃圾吧,我一会儿就来。
Okay, stop trash-talking and start trash picking up. I'll get that.
出自:《摩登家庭 第七季》|《Modern Family Season 7》
哎呦喂,瞧宝宝我笨手笨脚的。你瞧好了,我来捡。
Oops, how clumsy of me. You know what? Let me get that.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第十季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 10》
没误地铁,毫不费力地捡到一台质量很好的DVD机,代数考试也轻松搞定。
Didn't miss my trains. This perfectly good DVD player was just sitting there and Algebra test. Nailed it!
出自:《美国队长3》|《Captain America: Civil War》
你把它捡了起来。还仔细阅读了它。那时我就觉得有救了。
You picked it up. You studied it. And I thought I saw a way.
出自:《遗落战境》|《Oblivion》
那你捡了多少垃圾?我只清理了一小块地方。做这个有什么好处吗?
Well, how much did you pick up? I cleaned up a little area. What good is that going to do?
出自:《女孩成长记 第三季》|《Girl Meets World Season 3》
再多捡几个,加上一点铝箔还有漂白剂,你就有电可用了,姐们自制电池。
A few more of those, a little aluminum foil and some bleach, you got yourself some volts, sister. Homemade battery.
出自:《行尸走肉 第四季》|《The Walking Dead S4》
这是什么?复古科技吗?二手店?救世军?捡的垃圾。你是捡垃圾的。
What do we have here, retro tech, huh? Thrift store? Salvation army? The garbage actually. You're a dumpster diver.
出自:《美国队长3》|《Captain America: Civil War》
很合理啊,一把价值几百美元的限量版收藏品换从垃圾堆里捡来的破烂长出的所得物。
Sounds right, a limited edition collectible worth hundreds of dollars and a thing that grew out of a thing we fished from the trash.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第十季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 10》
但还有制度管着呢,你总不能把他当作一只院子里捡到的兔子留下吧,那也太扯了。
But there are systems in place here. You can't just keep him like a bunny you found in the yard. That's crazy.
出自:《摩登家庭 第六季》|《Modern Family Season 6 》
是这样的,戒指掉到了地上,然后我蹲下去捡,然后你就以为我是在求婚。
Okay, the ring fell on the floor, and I went down to pick it up, and you thought I was proposing.
出自:《老友记 第九季》|《Friends Season 9》
乔治,我来捡木柴。你帮我拿着它们。收集棍子太好玩啦!很好这些木柴够了。
George, I'll pick up the sticks and you can carry them. Collecting sticks is fun! Good. That's enough sticks.
出自:《小猪佩奇 第一季》|《Peppa Pig Season 1》
按我平常的脾气,我会一走了之,但作为一个全新、放松的我,我没有生气,而是趴下去捡鞋。
Now, normally, I would have walked away, but this is a new, laid-back me, so, instead of getting upset, I just reached down to grab it.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第十一季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 11》
妈妈!抱歉,理查德,我捡不到,这池水太深了。妈妈!我不会潜泳。要知道我都不会潜泳呢。你能帮我拿着眼镜吗?
Mummy. Sorry, Richard, I can't reach. It's too far down. Mummy. I can't swim underwater. Even I can't swim underwater. Please hold my glasses, mummy pig.
出自:《粉红猪小妹 第二季》|《Peppa Pig Season 2》