挡
ピンイン:dǎngdàng漢字挡の読み方を聞くにはクリック
部首:扌
画数:9
HSK レベル:5
漢字 挡 の書き方
挡
一
亅
㇀
丨
丶
丿
𠃍
一
一
漢字 挡 の熟語
低速挡
bottom gear
前进挡
forward gear
高速挡
top gear;high/top gear
倒车挡
reverse gear
挂倒挡
put into reverse
漢字 挡 の例文
我有更好的主意干脆不要挡我的门,都去挡你的门。
Yeah, you know what? I got a better idea. How about it blocks none of my door, and a lot of your door?
出自:《老友记 第三季》|《Friends Season 3》
还好嘛,你的门挡一点点,我的门挡一点点。
But it's not that bad. So what? It blocks a little of your door, a little of my door.
出自:《老友记 第三季》|《Friends Season 3》
这是国王的颜色,如今没人敢挡他的路,也就是说没人敢挡我们的路。去他妈的国王。
These are the king's colors. No one's standing in his way now. Which means no one's standing in ours. Fuck the king.
出自:《权力的游戏 第四季》|《Game of Thrones Season 4》
喂,挡到我看企鹅了!
I can't see the penguins, man.
出自:《马达加斯加的企鹅》|《Penguins of Madagascar》
是的,先生,叛军将被挡在...
Yes, Sir. The rebels can be held off out...
出自:《饥饿游戏3:嘲笑鸟(下)》|《The Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 2》
第二步直面挡在你追寻路上的问题。这些问题一般很难办。
Step two is to encounter the problems that stand in the way of getting to your goals. These problems are typically painful.
出自:《成功的原则》|《Principles for Success》
谢尔顿,你难道没意识到你妹妹魅不可挡吗?
Sheldon. Are you aware that your sister is an incredibly attractive woman?
出自:《生活大爆炸 第一季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 1》
今晚约会时,哪个借口最适合我用来挡酒?
Hey, what do you think is a better excuse for why I'm not drinking on this date tonight.
出自:《老友记 第八季》|《Friends Season 8》
是太可惜了,我的客户挡了你车的前途。
Well, it's unfortunate that my client got in the way of your car's progress.
出自:《傲骨贤妻第七季》|《The Good Wife Season 7》
所以,我客气地请求你,请你不要挡我的道。
So, I will ask you nicely, please, don't get in my way.
出自:《西部世界 第一季》|《Westworld Season 1》
后来你挡在了无人机前救下了她,我就知道。
When you stepped in front of that drone and saved her, I knew.
出自:《遗落战境》|《Oblivion》
谁敢挡我的路,一定会后悔的,不管是谁。明白了。
Anyone gets in my way, they're gonna regret it. Anyone. Understood.
出自:《美国队长2》|《Captain America: The Winter Soldier》
你在书房跟他面试,她还把我挡在了外面,那是你啊?
She wouldn't let me enter the library while you met him. So that was you?
出自:《唐顿庄园 第六季》|《Downton Abbey Season 6》
是监控摄像头吗?不,看这儿。模糊的部分?看到了,我觉得是有人用手机拍时手指挡到了镜头。
Is it a surveillance camera? No, see up here, this blur? Yeah. I thought that was a thumb from someone using their iPhone.
出自:《傲骨贤妻 第五季》|《The Good Wife Season 5》
我挡着工程师,他的子弹穿过我,击中工程师,前苏联子弹,没有弹道,再见了比基尼。
I was covering my engineer, so he shot him straight through me. A Soviet slag, no rifling. Byebye bikinis.
出自:《美国队长2》|《Captain America: The Winter Soldier》
他们想杀了他,但是他是我的手下,所以我挡下了。我后背上的伤疤就当是纪念了。
They tried to put him down, but he was under my command, so I took the blame. Two scars across my back as a reward.
出自:《木星上行》|《Jupiter Ascending》
不,你不能抢走他,我终于找到一个可以跟我一起去泡女人的拍挡。我还在这里耶。
Hey. No no, you can't take him away from me. I got a great partner to pick up girls with. Finally! I'm still right here.
出自:《老友记 第七季》|《Friends Season 7》